xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cman500

Rate:halo 2

i bought x box just for halo2. First i played it at my friends house for and hour. I was so siked on the same day it came out i bought an xbox and halo2. Its a great game if u liked the first oe you will love the second one 2. Im looking to buy x box live no to play with a greater variety of players.

My friggin kid brother got to play it before me. :(

When I was in college not long ago, I played the original Halo several times a week with friends. But now that I have a real life job... :( :( no more time for games! No! No! A thousand times no!!!

I must not allow this thing called "life" to interfere with my ability to waste my time in the fruitless, addictive pursuit of "enemies" which are actually my friends, represented on screen as hostile aliens, or even hostile humans!

(yes, that is sarcasm. but also it's partially sincere. which is sad.)

Since i'm still in school...We play halo 2 durning lunch, i have to say 10/10, even tho i think the levels are TOO short :D. Well first off i have to say halo 2 is better than halo1 many cuz the weapons and vehicals :D, but other than that they are close besides the story line of course.As for the multiplayer maps....i have to disagree with you there. they are the same size as halo1 or so it looks like.