xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhavesh

Google Music Trends See what Google Talk users are listening to

Seems like google wont be just a simply Search Engine in a few more time, it is implementing lots of featuresThis one is cool, but as i can see people have bad taste of music <_<

Oh my god. What is google up too? They have all of these like brand new thing. They will just no settle with being the number one search engine on the web. Thanks for posting. <_<

Very nice service indeed, but there is one tiny little fact which just spoiled the value of this service 100% to me:[qoute]We're currently showing Music Trends for the United States only, but we'll be expanding to include other countries as we get more data from our Google Talk users.[/qoute]Europeans are left behind, very irritating, but I guess it's the doom of not living in the united states of america, which has a lot of good things as well <_< Anyway I am wondering this one thing.. Google Talk is usually used by people who know a lot about computers and stuff, while other people (namely MSN users) are usually far less serious.. Won't we get a music index of nerdo people? :P

If Google asks you before they send out your personal information, think about what malware can do.All your personal info and tastes will be out there on the net.I dont know, to what extent google will go with this.Google desktop also has features that send out personal info.I dont think it augurs well for the people. Especially if something like what happened at AOL happens in google.Somebody mistakenly releasing information.Be very careful about what you do with your computer that has an internet connection. - Thats all.

Music trend is still in lab, so dont dissappoint, let the lab test this product on Americans , remove some bugs, some prons and cons, and present us with a fresh and final product. <_<

Google continues to grow from strength to strength. They really know how to grow where others have already grown up beyond what others could dream of competing and google always find a way out to compete them with their unique approach from Search, Advertisement, Mail, Google earth, google map and Messenger and etc. We can only expect more stuffs to be rolled out in the coming years. And about the privacy about using google products, I think it's the same with others too. We just need to be careful. That's all otherwise we will end up using none.

I think this is a great idea on googles behalf because if they find out the most listened to album/single they can pput more music videos that people like instead of just putting random videos. <_< They could have like viwers choice of the month or viewers choice of the year. And like most listened to in 2006. This way they can create a bigger music departmant and create like a website a bit like yahoo's radio thingy.I think google can only get better and i look forward to there future work! :P

Cool, I am glad it is available to us Indians too but I think people in my country only listen to music which has recieved much commercial fame, I mean In The End and Bob D, there are hundreds of tracks better than them. (Atleast in my opinion.)Anyways, those songs are great too.I set the feature on GTalk on and now even I am contributing to it, hope I see some songs that I hear get onto the top10! :D

I am glad it is available to us Indians too but I think people in my country only listen to music which has recieved much commercial fame, I mean In The End and Bob D, there are hundreds of tracks better than them. (Atleast in my opinion.)

Hey Sylenzednuke, aren't you in Mumbai (also called as Bollywood), then you don't know, people here, in India, are crazy for music, they listen every thing they got. Yeah, only Indian (Hindi Songs).
So, when there is so much here with in the country then why should they search for songs worldwide with no commercial fame.

But now with Google Music Trends, I can easily find those stuff too.

Well, you could call me Falak instead and yeah your post has some point that is why my school friends are going to shoot a video in our school :We will keep some boys to dance to some bollywood song and then suddenly we will breakthrough the door, place all our equipments, and a vocal from behind."In a country where people worship, ******* nutcases like Himesh Reshammiya, some people know how to live LIFE!"And then from behind the raging sounds of Green Day - Jesus Of Suberbia, we will be cutting the "I Don't Care" and "Dearly Beloved" parts as I think we are still in an christian missionary school. :DAnd then some songs from PinkFloyd and other bands, but yeah it will be an cool idea but the problem we don't have any bassist, I can do the drums but my friend already has a drumkit while I don't but yeah I will be like the designer of the whole thing, type of graffiti on that wall behind and some help with their clothing! :D