xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Ut2004 Anyone?

Hey, im a big fan of Unreal tournament 2004, and i would like to know if here is people who play it constantly, so i can know who knows about it, and all of thatI've been playing it for 1 1/2 years and ive been in several clans and administrating servers, and now doing maps for the game :P . So now you can recognize me (MIGUE) as a ut2004 *BLEEP* <_<

Oh my brother used to have that. But then his cousin messed it all up. He also broke one of are Playstation 2 controllers. So we cannot trust him with anything. <_< It is a awesome game :P

The game is briliant, love everything about it, but theres one thing im more excited about, the release of 2007, the graphics made from the graphics engine of 2007 are...undescribable, id love to find a machine that could run that at full quality!With ut2004 i would like to see some of the classic maps recreated and also one infamous character from my internet cafe days, Super Cow man!!! haha!! that guy was great, imposible to headshot! So if you get bored feel free to resurrect super cow man!

i play ut2004 alot ut2007 will be good if the ever relesse it but my name in ut2004 is Ae][2+2=4 i mostly plat trials but some times invation my skills in DM suck but i think i am good in trials so if you see me just tell me who you are