xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

How To Crate Mysql Database? urgent help

Hi everyone! I'm trying to make in my site a page system that allows me to create users account (with a foto for every user)... I'm doing that in PHP, I learned all I have to know about PHP and MY SQL. I know how to make new array and querries in the data base, only 1 think is messing: HOW DO I CREATE SUCH DATABASE?????? Using normals ones I just open access and create one. DO I have to download any program that make them?? or I can't if my computer is a simple computer (not server). In this last case, how do I create a MySQL database in my hosted space??? Guys, is very very urgent......

Notice from truefusion:
Moved from Website Discussion > GENERAL
Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

do you want to create your own for to do this? as if not just do it in the cpanel sql database section. butr i can help you with either.also do you want to create tables and stuff in the database as if you do you either need to kow ssh MySQL or php fluently.

Edited by mxweb (see edit history)

do you want to create your own for to do this? as if not just do it in the cpanel sql database section. butr i can help you with either.
also do you want to create tables and stuff in the database as if you do you either need to kow ssh MySQL or php fluently.

I just wanted to make my pc a server, in order to have my own domain name in internet with my serverat home. how do I do that? should I install "Windows Server" or I can do it dirctly on Windows XP???

well let me teel you forst of all hosting at home is very bad idea as you will need loads of software to do it either linux or windows server at least then you need mysql php asp asp.net ud be better hosting with a hosting company.everything can be to complicated believe me ive tried before and the demands were so high the bills started going up so i just cancelled it.

Edited by mxweb (see edit history)

I just wanted to make my pc a server, in order to have my own domain name in internet with my serverat home. how do I do that? should I install "Windows Server" or I can do it dirctly on Windows XP???

I think that this could be in windows XP but it will be easier in windows server...

but to make a home server so its a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy very very very very big problem

but at last don't ask me how :XD:

at first u must install every thing you need to build your site but sorry i don't know how to make a domain in ur home

I think you would be mad to try to make your own web server at home for several reasons...your isp wont be happy and might disconnect you from their service and then you would have no internetyou wont have a very high upload speed which means your users will be waiting a very long time for any page to load even if they have a good internet speed.you would have to consider security which would be a big issue if you have other computers on the same network especially if youre not well experienced in network securityYou would have to maintain the server yourself, which again could be an issue if you dont have experienceyou might have issues when setting it up if you havnt got experience Now if youre still hell bent on setting up your own server check out xampp by googling it. I would reccomend that you get xampp anyway as a development environment so that way you can test your php pages without uploading them and then when its time for them to be on the internet you can upload them.