xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Please Tell Some Facts About United States

I'm sure a simple Google search would reveal plenty of information. Although a fact is that the US is pretty much similar to any other developed or semi-developed-and-democratic country.

if you want real info on the us try looking on the cia fact files they provide detials for every country in the world even though i do not live in the us the cia factbook will tell you all you need to know hopefully.

here is the link it will take you to the US page directly

https://www.cia.gov/redirects/ciaredirect.html

Sorry, when I read the title, I was thinking "Us" was like you and I, rather than the United States... I was wondering how I could tell you about "us" lol...Anyway, I'm not going to be of much help, since I'm not an American either. Sorry <_<

What kind of facts are you looking for? The fact that US has 50 states? The fact that colors of the flag are Red, White and Blue which stands for valor, purity and justice, respectively. The US flag is also called The Stars and Stripes? There's a minimum age limit to be a president? Only the born citizen can become the president of US? Anyone can be a citizen of US as long as one goes through the naturalization process? The fact that Republicans use elephant and Democrats use donkey as their party's symbol...? Or how about the death total for American Civil War number was still greater than World War I, Korean conflict, Vietnam conflict and Persian Gulf war COMBINED?The American passtime is referred to baseball, hotdog, drive in movie theatre, cotton candy...etc. The Statue of Liberty was donated and shipped from France and assembled when they arrived just outside of New York. Highways were originally desiged by the military for war strageties--i.e. fast and direct ways to trasport military equipments--and now it's used by civilians to travel. Internet was also originally designed by US military and government to use it as secure and live exchange of battle information...Your question is too general. Are you asking for facts about US general or government specific or US culture and custom in areas general or specific?

george bush is a moron.how that idiot is running the most powerful nation in the world is beyond me.i hate bush.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Stay within the topic. And how is this a fact? Your opinion is not considered a fact.

I work in a concern who have clients in United States, so we are expected to familirrize ourself with the facts and all the information about the United States. You can give any information like Sports, Region based, Culture based, monuments, landmarks, cities etc.