xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjordan

If You Had A Million Pounds, dollars? you would...?

I would buy for me and my family a big house with 3 flors and basment, near a lake and forest, but it need to be near a center, so there can live whole family.. of course like you mentioned a cool car I would prefer BMW M-6. I think there would be half milion dollars left.. with that money I would make and GFX bussines like an office with whole hosting things needed and programmers so the bussines is pretty good and pays off too <_<...but its only in dreams lol :P..

I would invest some in higher risk/interest companies, and buy shares, then buy bonds, and put the rest in 5 different banks in different countries. Then I take a dollar or two and buy a coke <_<

Why do a day dreaming. First let me get that much money or atleast let me see an oppturnity to get so much money. Then I'll decide what to do with it. Why should we fanty with what we are not gonna get now?

I don't really know... I'd probably buy myself some new toys for my computer. And replace my digital camera that's decided to break on me after owning it for less than a year. I think the most of it I would probably invest in something, so that I could make some money off of it. I don't think from a million that you could live off the profits alone, but it would make a nice supplement to my monthly income.I'd also like to be able to give my family some money too... I always said if I won millions of dollars, I'd give everyone a million each. Some of them really need it, others obviously deserve it. Plus it would be no fun spending all that money alone <_<

That's too much money I wouldn't know what to do. So I'd just probobly take a six month vacation and spend 900k of it on partying around the world with my friends. Just think of how many different types of alcohol you could try. After six months of being wasted everyday in a new place daily I'd probobly go back to doing what I do now, work and buy a coke <_< Save that 100k for a nisan 350z and put the rest in my retirement fund.

I would save it untill I am old enough to use it properly. Well first I would by a nice house. Then I would save it for later. And I thought that peopel under the age of 18 could not use that much money?

Well first id probably buy the Apple proto type computer. The one with a 2 terabyte hard drive, 16gb of RAM dual 3.6GHz processor <_<Then id get the fastest broadband for home.After that i would bank the rest and live off the interest.

If I had $1,000,000 I would probably get a nice new house for my family. And use the rest of the money to buy new things for my dumb computer. Or maybe I can just spend it on other junk for everyone in my house.1.) I would spend 1 million dollars on either a new huge house for my family and I. Or add more things to my house.2.) I would buy a new super-computer or buy more things for my computer.Those are what I would mainly do if I had 1 mil.

Ha, of course, in cases like this, when people think on having $1,000,00 the first thing that passes by the head is buy a house, cars, etc... but what about setting up some business so you dont ran out of money? :PI would buy lots of supercomputers and make some webhosting service, so in that way i earn money and do what i like <_<Dream_mode=Off

If I had a million U.S dollars....

I would sureley die of a heart attack, but if I didnt.... well i woodnt die of a heart attack for real.... just 4get about it.... anyways if i had a million u.s dollars i would:

Spend 10,000 on each of my pets.

Give 10,000 to each family member

Buy a windows Vista computer, with 2gb ram xD

Buy a ps3

Buy a cool new phone, with all the features and 3G

Buy my own butler

Put the rest in the bank, and spend it on random goodies like lava lamps etc when I bump into em (I love random stuff like that, oooo and electric globes!)

Thats whot I would do <_<

I would do things for my parents and people who need things before i would think of myself. Im a very not selfish person and if i had someone needs something and i have it i will give it to them.

Toilet FTW. xDWell, I would but a house, donate some to charity. Give some to family and friends. Maybe start a business for more money. For personal use, I'd buy off Microsoft and actually do some things useful with it. Perhaps but a latest technology house with automatic toilet flusing (Woot). And definate the fastest internet money can buy and the perfect computer for perfect gaming. It'd take too much words for me to describe what I want in full xD. This is a very brief description though. Doubt I could get that money anyway :D. Let's hope I do someday :D