xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kryptonite

Evanescence Battle: Kryptonite Vs Dawiss

Vote  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dawiss gets my vote. As always you know i love your work. For me the brushing was done with more time and effort or it deffinatly looks that way and the use of colour looks better. Krypt your was just too plain sorry. Nice job to both of you though

I like the first more. The brushing looks better and I like the colourful result. The second is plain but also a bit weird... that face without hair. Anyway, I?m not a great fan of this band, but I must say that Dawiss put "Evenescense" instead of "Evanescence". <_< And I don?t like the font too much. But the whole is great, especially if you did the drawing.

Let him use where ever he wants <_<.. no matter what sigs we both will use the best will win anyway :P..

fair enough just thought id mention it because a lot of people are funny about it sometimes. Good job he entered it in SOTW first though coz they wouldnt allow him to use it twice

I don't mind it if it's used more then one place.. voting has alredy started so no problems <_<..

I am voting for Dawiss. Kryptonite's looks rather plain and Dawiss' is very detailed. I like the blending of the render and the background. Nice job.

Big thanks all who voted for me.. the battle have ended with result 5:0.. Thanks agan everyone <_<..