xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sotw #48 - Voting Cast your votes now :D

I've allowed a couple of entries, although text requirement wasn't reached so there can be [a] 3rd-place winner(s).

Dawiss:

Posted Image

Agentb:

Posted Image

Mich:

Posted Image

Kryptonite:

Posted Image

Voting format:

Dawiss: 0Agentb: 0Mich: 0Kryptonite: 0

Voting will end at least this coming Saturday.

Agentb, I almost have to study your sig to know every little details of your sig. I like that a lot. Something's always going on even on minute details. It's very meticulously done that I almost missed the showdows on the left side that's cast by the "ink splash."

Or how about what it appears to be a mirrored fractal with hexagon frames for the text?! Nicely done.

Dawiss: 0Agentb: 1
Mich: 0
Kryptonite: 0

Dawiss: 0Agentb: 1
Mich: 1

I like the sig by Mich. The sig really stand out from the rest and the colour is blended nice. A new design of sig. So my Vote goes to Mich

Dawiss: 0Agentb: 2
Mich: 1

I am going to vote for Agentb as well. Very nice signature. Well designed and very detailed. I like the background and as Buffalo said you have to look at it a while to see it all and gather it in. Very nice job.

Dawiss: 0Agentb: 2
Mich: 2

And we have a tie <_<. Anyways yes Mich I like this sig as well. I like how it blends nicely, except next time you need to make it a little more 3d or something. It has a cool smooth effect.

Well i have to go with Agent b. I dont like the bulr on mich's wether you were going for that look or not i dont know. Kryptonite's is far too simple for me. And finally sorry dawiss but i feel agent b has just pinched this one because of the colouring. Also yours looks a bit bigger than it needs too. Well done to all participants though.

Dawiss:0Agent B:3
Mich:2
Kryptonite:0

Dawiss:0Agent B:3
Mich:3
Kryptonite:0

My vote goes to Mich. <_< I like how she blended the violin with the notes, and great color...great format. Good job. :P Everybody else did great, but I preferred mich's sig. :D

Dawiss: 0Agent B: 4
Mich: 3

My vote goes to Agentb's, its full of details and you have to look at it for a little bit to catch every detail. I also love the background of it.

my vote goes to mich, i like how she tried a new angle in sig making, and i think it turned out pretty damn good <_<

Dawiss: 0Agent B: 4
Mich: 4

Thanks for your votes! Some voting we had here. <_< All contestants will receive their awards.