xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

First Smudge Sig Evanescense

I made this sig for battle <_<.. and wanted to try out some smudge at first :P.. here is outcome:

Posted Image

rate&comment

The sig is cool but I think pink and blue don't go with the render or image, I think you should change the colours.

I am giving it an 8/10.

This is another userbar I have created...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

No not cloudes just a smudging I was trying.. this my first smudged sig so nothing proffesional..

I don't see clouds...I do see branches and leaves... I guess blue and red is not exactly a wonderful combination, but since you added some pink and purple I think it looks okay. Is that a cartoon version of Amy Lee btw? Who drew it? <_< I'll rate it 7.5 out of 10.

I love it it is awesome 8 out of 10. So what do you use? Photoshop? I wish I could get Photoshop but it is way to pricey. <_< I wish I had the money. Well keep it up.

I love it it is awesome 8 out of 10. So what do you use? Photoshop? I wish I could get Photoshop but it is way to pricey. <_< I wish I had the money. Well keep it up.

Hey don't give it up.. I even didn't bought this version (PS CS2).. You can get program like DC++ and download it for free..