xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sylenzednuke

Hi! All...

Hi! All,I am [sylenzed.nuke] my real name is Falak.I am 14, male from India.

hello, and welcome to Xisto... i rememer when i was but a new user here on the site, believe me the community is awesome here, and so is the service!! and hey, if youre going for the hosting, get the 30 credits and go for the top hosting package right off the bat, believe me, its worth it xD

Hello and welcome to Xisto Make sure that you read all the rules including the shoutbox rules above the shoutbox. Tips from me remember no spamming like under 150 characters is concidered spam to see how many characters you have click on the check post length on the bottom right when you create a post like this one. <_< The service here is very very good. If you have any further questions Pm me or ask any of the Admin.

Welcome to the Xisto Forums.As you can see by the responses posted above my reply, it is important that you read and obey the rules for posting. The Mods and Admins hate Spam, so be sure to avoid spamming.The rules are there so that everyone can have an enjoyable Forum for posting and learning. Enjoy your visits.

Thanks you all for your welcomes...