xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warlord1201

When Does Your School Start?

17 days?!?! how in the hell do you get away with that? most schools start this next monday!! i know mine does :'( two more days till school, then 180 more days until im out of school, theres a plus *sighs* lol

Mine started Monday. You're lucky to be off for 17 more days. I don't know very many school that start in September. You must get out in mid June then. Enjoy the summer while it lasts! Unfortunately I can't say the same for myself.

Ha you all are lucky. I started not this past Tuesday but Tuesday the 8th (two weeks ago) But that also means I have 172 more days of school. <_< Although next year I'll start two weeks later like you guys in the northern part of the country. But that also means we people in Florida will have a two week longer summer. I get out the 23rd of May this year but June next year.

Umm mine is in about two more weeks. But the ones to go to school first get out first. Personally this summer was kinda boring. We just moved so that killed the whole thing. Have a great school year <_<

You all are lucky that summers last for so many days in your country, my school started on 12th June this year.

We are in the middle of Term 3. Schools starting to get slow and boring, cant wait for this time next term though, then all the video watching in class begins lol.

We start at 11:30 on the first Tuesday of September. It's the fifth day of the month this year I think so 16 days left :D Most schools in UK start about that time. But then we break up at the ~25th July - later than most. GSCE work for the first time when we get back :P Ugh <_<

My school starts on friday the 25th. However my school sucks. I havent received my schedule yet. most people are telling me that we dont get them untill the first day in homeroom. Theres only one problem with that. If you have any problems with your schedule, Seniors go on the 22nd to fix them, juniors go on the 23rd and Sophmores and Freshman go on the 24th. Now you tell me how the hell am i supposed to fix my schedule if i havent gotten it yet? I think its just another plan for the school to not have to deal with us...

Mine starts on either September 1st or 2nd but ends on June 9th or 10th. I'm going to make a countdown thing in PHP and put it in my AIM profile to see how many seconds are left in school sometime this year.

My school starts (i think) September 6th. But it sucks since I am taking a certain AP class I have to do a summer assignment!! Grr. It is so hard too lol. But hey I got to go to Europe for a month and a half this summer =P

How can I pass math taks?? Nad when Does Houston ISD start school for 2009-2010?When Does Your School Start?Taks is the hardest thing in life...Alot of kids cheat on this test...And alot of kids think if they can't pass they can drop out...Well I'm not a cheater nor a drp out...I just ned alot of help in math...It will help me alot.. But its hard to find a math wiz...Well if your good in math in live in houston, tx's let me know...And somebody please tell me when school for Houston isd starts school for the 2009-2010 school year..-reply by loveu2