xisto Community
gamefreaksl

Where do you live?

I live in the slovakia (middle europe, not balkans or eastern), probably u've never heared about this country, but it really exists...

Hey I know Slovakia, years and years ago Slovakia was a union with Czech Republic, right.Historically my ancestors raided Hungary just south of Slovakia in 1500s. :D Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

I live in California, USA. I live in Southern California in the Los Angeles area - well actually about 40 miles east of Los Angeles. I love where I live - it's a nice community, great warm weather, and I live near the entertainment capital of the world!

QUOTEI'm from Lebanon. Yeah, you probably never heard of it. It's in the Middle East.

LOOOL.....Give me a brake....I want to find someone here who doesn't know Lebanon....Jesus......

I was gonna say the same thing! who doesn't know about Lebanon?

I wonder if everyone knows about my country but I'm sure most of you guys have heard about Zimbabwe.
For starters we hold a couple of records including the most unconventional parliament in the whole world, the least law abididing soldiers and police officers, the worst besiness environment, the longest cash queues and the greatest is: We have the highest attainable inflation rate.
When it come to inflation we don't talk about 2 digits, not hundreds and not thousands. Our inflation is in the millions!

I live İn Eskişehir,Turkey.I AmCame Here Two Month.I Lıke Eskişehir.

Welcome to Xisto, Yusuf.

In Turkish:

Hoşgeldin yoldaş, n'apan bu gavur sitesinde? ^_^

Neyse, bu sitede T?rkl?k ve dinle alakalı baya bi tartışma yaptık, Janissary ve Erdemir olarak bu gavurlara karşı.

?oğu alanda bu gavurları susturmayı başardık. Ama buraya herg?n mesaj yazmaktan Janissary vazge?ti,

ve ben de buraya mesaj yazmaktan vazge?tim.

Bence buraya fazla g?venme. Evet sunucu ?zellikleri g?zel, fakat dostum burası bize g?re değil.

r10 sitesinden kendine hosting sponsor alsan daha iyi olur. Bana PM ile ulaşabilirsin.

Yalnız buraya gelme amacın İngilizceni konuşturmak ve g??lendirmekse o zaman başka.

İyi g?nler dostum. Ne mutlu T?rk'?m diyene! :lol:

Im in Denver, Colorado, USA. It's always amazing here, We have... I got nothing, But it's always a pleasant place to be and fun things to do!OH!!! we're a Mile HIGH!!Also I recently declared today (January 2) International Video Game Appreciation Day! Spread the WORD!!!!!!!

I live in the Philippines, one of the most corrupt country in the world. I hope that the next election would turn to be a blessing. Though corrupt, it is a beautiful (in terms of scenic beauty) country to be living in, especially in the provinces.

I live about 50 miles from Nowhere, In Oklahoma, USA. Yep, Not far from nowhere... I feel like I live in no where, but no. It's east of here. *nod* I thought about moving to nowhere Just so I could say I live in the middle of nowhere. Haha

I live in the slovakia (middle europe, not balkans or eastern), probably u've never heared about this country, but it really exists...I've already seen some american, they came here and they were wondering, that there is no war :P, be sure there isn't

Super late response, but I know about Slovakia. :P We had to learn the biggest cities, mountains, rivers and so on at school. Can not really remember anything at all though.

I live in Nepal. The heaven of Nature, Containing much natural places. This is good place for living.Moderate climate, silent environment, but not good modern facilities. Lots of trek to go here and there. Good destination for enjoy. Wanna enjoy?

I'm from Macedonia (the city Veles), it's a small country. Here is some info about itThe Republic of Macedonia is a Southeast European country, north of Greece and west of Bulgaria.Macedonians make up 66% of Macedonia's population of 2 million, Albanians 23%, and Turks, Vlach, and Serbs, the rest (1994 census).Skopje is the capital of Macedonia with over 600,000 inhabitants.Macedonian is the official language of the country and it is also spoken by the Macedonian minorities in Greece, Bulgaria, and Albania, and by the Macedonian Diaspora around the world.Most of the residents are of Eastern Orthodox Christian and Muslim faith, while some are Roman Catholic or Protestant. The State symbol is a golden sun symbolizing the freedom of the country and its people.The Independence day, September 8th, is Macedonia's national holiday.Macedonia is known for hospitality, rich culture and history, and love for good wine and great traditional food.It is also the legendary land of Alexander the Great and the birthplace of Slavonic literacy and literature. You can google it for more, if you are interested in this country, or you can simply ask me :)