xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Grand Theft Auto:liberty City Stories (ps2) Abit about Liberty City Stories and cheats

I have just bought this new game and got to say that san andreas is still the best gta.

San Andreas was based in the gangster hood and you as the player being one.

In Liberty City Stories the story is based on the mafias.Although in san andreas players could buy clothes,get a hair cut,put tattoos,this game has a similar game play.you can change clothes I'm not sure on buying them yet.

In Liberty City Stories you take the role of Toni Cipriani (the guy from gta 3 and gta vice city).The guy is good as very gta but san andreas might still be the best.

I would like to know what you got to say about this game and post some cheat codes.

CHEATS:

money cheat: L1,R1,triangle,L1,R1,circle,L1,R1

These cheats must be put in while in game play

Full armor: L1,R1,circle,L1,R1,X,L1,R1

Full life: L1.R1,X,L1,R1,square,L1,R1

Never wanted: L1,L1,triangle,R1,R1,X,square,circle

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

Well i personaly only have the psp version and i do have to say GTA SA has got to be the best one of them.. i was kinda disapointed on the liberty storys. iit goes back to the older GTA's where you cant buy stuff or fully customize stuf. all it does is change the city and storyboard. if you want fun and more for your money i would buy GTA SA. i also might not like liberty storys just because i cant get past this one level. but overall i would get GTA SA. it makes all the others look like nothing.

I really enjoyed this game on the psp. But I do agree i did like san andreas better. But for a first release on psp it was a very good game. But out of all the GTA's i liked vice city the best.