xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThePhenomenalDream

Hello! Im The Phenomenal Dream

Hey, I'm The Phenomenal Dream/TPD/Darrin. I joined so that I could earn enough credits to host a site on here and to check out some of the other features you have to offer. I'm from New York, USA. I really hope I enjoy my stay here! Also a big wrestling fan!

Edited by ThePhenomenalDream (see edit history)

Hy TPD :P... nioce that someone who like wrestling has joined :D... I hope you get enough credits and of course have fun <_<..

Hello ThePhenomenalDream Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

You have come to the right place for the best hosting on the net. No ads, pop-up and annoying clutter. Xisto is reliable, up 99.99% of the time. Every site has a down time now and again, but this one is up the most of any I have dealt with. Everybody here is friendly and helpful. If you need anything, just ask. I have only been here since Jan, and I cannot count how many times I have been rescued by Xisto members. Hope you get your hosting soon. Keep posting with good content, and you will be up and running in no time. <_<

Hello and welcome to Xisto am also a newbie finding my way in this amazing site.Am around most the time if you want help or advise, am a programmer so have any problems in that area then come to me and il try and help as much as i can

Welcome! Xisto has been nice to me (excect a couple times, nothing big). Everyone here is friendly, so I think you will fit in just fine. I hope you are not a Yankees fan or it could be trouble!