xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zerogravity

Love And Pain

love BAH! why do so many fools run after it? love is not they make it out to be. love is nothing but lonliness,sleepless nights, many long days of waiting and pain. i used to think that love was the most precious thing in the world but now i know the truth. when in love everything seems perfect. love is just an illusion.it's not pretty when love leaves you bleeding in the dirt laughing in mirth.all those years i spent in writing and writing poems to the one i loved and what is there to show for it?just the pieces of my broken heart, the dust of my crushed spirit,the ashes of my burnt out soul.

Love and pain always go together. Unrequitted love seems to be everyone's love story in this world. *Sigh! Sadly, we tend to ache for a person who loves someone else. I've this crush since high school and though we went to different schools for college I still have this aching for him. He's in love with this girl I knew in high school and Aaaaah! This isn't my love story but yeah, love and pain! I feel you. <_<

thats always.. everything is so good.. your happy and then at the moment you havn't waites for BOOM!!.. all is down and broken.. you can't sleep any more.. you can't look at her.. and everytime you try to think about something diffrent then love.. it always ends the same way.. about love agan.. Like they say.. there is no luck withot bad luck..

love is nothing but lonliness,sleepless nights, many long days of waiting and pain. i used to think that love was the most precious thing in the world

And why a hell did you change your mind?!?! Love is the best thing that can happen' to you, or me, or anybody in the World... It is something stronger than your brain, mind and all other feelings... When I se my girlfriend, and feel these "butterflies in my stomach", WOW! There is no a better feeling than this..... I can't belive there is a person who do not belive in love! Love is a gift from a God, and sleepless nights and pain is just a feeling of the man who do not know how to love anr/or be loved!!!

Sure, love does hurt. But you know what, that's a part of life. If you just curled up in a ball begging for love to stay out, then you'd be in just as much pain as you would if you were hurt. You may be upset about something right now, whatever this person you didn't mention did to you or someone you care about, but that's no reason to stop writing. Love is a beautiful thing, pain is just the thorn on the rose when you fall off the pedals. You don't need to go looking for love, it'll find you and it'll be great. Don't get so upset about one thing, or even if several things have gone sour. It'll find you when you least expect it. Don't squeeze it to hard when you find it, but don't let it go either. Don't let pain ruin it for you.

It was once described to me that there are three stages in the 'love' process.

In the beginning, there is the euphoric 'falling in love' stage where your whole life revolves around the other person. You are in constant contact, must know details and their schedule, can't go a day without speaking to them, etc.

Followed by the 'being in love' stage where the daily tasks seem to dominate your focus and the partner is on the edge of what you do. Most things you do work towards maintaining the relationship. ie: working to pay the bills and provide the essentials, behaving in a manner which won't upset them, etc.

The "being loving" stage is after all of the life essentials are arranged and you focus on the one who is your partner. Ever see a retired couple holding hands on a bus and he guides her with a hand on her elbow when they are exiting? That is the 'being loving' stage.

*back on topic*

Pain can enter into the process at any of these stages. It is exceptional to not have pain in a relationship. How you deal with it is the crtical part. In the early and late stages, the most pain results from the possibility of 'losing' your partner. But for different reasons. Early on, you cannot imagine the future without them. Later, you cannot image the future without them, having only the past to look forward to keeping you alive.

I don't think it is so much vulnerable, I think you just need to keep your head level while you love someone. Whilst you may love someone and do anything in the world for them, would you really? Just think how easy it is to fall out of love with them when something happens, why isn't it that simple when you "want" to fall out of love with them.If you want an open and trusting relationship, there canot be barriers, but onl disable these barriers if you can be 120% certain you won't be left hanging dry. If you keep yourself "level headed" you don't fall in-love as easily, and you certainly then find someone better then the boy/girl you meet last christmas, you only get stronger with each relationship, you learn from mistakes! Never give up though.

Edited by tuddy (see edit history)