xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stripe1916

Red Alert 2

hey dude ra2 is like a old game, no wonder there server for ra2 is down. then why dont you try a little game called generals. i think its the newest game from command and conquer.. its really addictive!

Red Alert 2 is a good game, but I don't like playing it online...for some reason my friend who plays it can get huge armies in the time it takes me to get a small platoon :-)Best online game for me is the CounterStrike/STEAM set...although I suggest you all look out for SWAT 4 coming out from Sierra (advertised on http://www.sierra.com/de/)

To see what it'll be like, look at http://www.10-david.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t for SWAT 3 maps and crap (with pics)...it's an excellent game :-)

Red Alert 2 is old? well yes it is, and its crap

I just played the original Red Alert again and now thats a great game. Its a classic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RA2 was probably the best C&C game other than the original C&C 1. It had the unique property of being completely free of gimmicky units.

Generals, although it is a good game, isn't as good as RA2. Or really, it isn't as good as a C&C game. Generals, as the observant might have noticed, is made by EA and "inspired by" the original games by Westwood. Perhaps that is why it has more of a AoE/WarCraft feel about it...