xisto Community
GrayFox

Dreamlords MMORTS

Dreamlords is a MMORTS (Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy).

A description is here: <_<

The Massive Multiplayer Online Game Dreamlords is a persistent world in which your victories and hard work will not pass unnoticed. Everything you gain will make you stronger for the next encounter.

In Dreamlords you assume the role of a Dreamlord in the control of a patria. A patria is a chunk of land floating in the universe with its own population and various natural resources. The patria is your base of operations. This is where everything starts; the population lives here, which enables you to create an army and construct buildings. As the patria grows, more choices must be made. Your skills are required to focus your strategy, be it might through force, cunning, alliances or some other means. Everything is allowed in the war for existence.

Managing your patria will be done using the online management interface, which can be accessed via the Internet and supported browser. How well you manage the patria will directly influence how mighty your armies become. Fighting victorious battles and resolving events successfully will strengthen your army, in addition to research granting superior armor and weapons.

Now, it's in Closed Alpha, it mean that it's only open to a few people can play B) . The Alpha Testers have to report bugs like a Beta Tester.

But if you want, you can register now, participate at the forums and you will get more oppurtunities for be selected like an Alpha Tester. :D

You can get more information in the official site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If you have some questions go to their forums: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Good Luck,

But if you enter.... Have a nice Bug Hunting! :P

Edited by GrayFox (see edit history)

Well sorry but I am done with most online games. I think that they are very addicting. So I jsut do not play them anymore. Once in awhile I will play warcraft on my brothers computer.

looks interesting, a change in mmos from rpg and fps to rts. i have just signed up for beta, and i hope i will be chosen, because i would really like to try out something new and see how this game works.