xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Cycling For Cancer Awareness. Story of David Visschedyk.

I was at work today and I was reading a newspaper and someone is doing what Terry Fox tried to do go across Canada only this guy is not running across Canada he is riding his bike across the entire country read the following links I for one think this is pretty darn impressive. :P Let's all hope he can do it. <_<

Edited: The links have now been fixed now you can see all of David's Stories. :D
Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

Wow I hope he can do it. I would do it too if I had that much endurance. Maybe a few years down the road I could do it with him. I think that's really cool how he's trying to do that for people. I wonder if he took pledges for every like 100 miles he does or whatever. Hopefully he will be able to pull it off and really show the people something. Only the third link works for me as well.

Wow I know that I would never be able to do that. Some of these people are really in shape. I mean all the way across the country. How many miles is that. And thanks for fixing the links.