xisto Community
underOATH

Knight Online Rpg Game

My friend showed me this game called Knight Online. It's basically a game where u can pick different races like (Orc, or Human and differnt classes like (Archer, Warrior, Mage). It is a very fun RPG like that you would really get into. It is a free Online Multiplayer game. Knight Online does have alright graphics also. The game also has a different variety of all these quests, some are to gain experiance, and some are to gain weapons and armor. A good thing about Knight Online is that you can make money really fast and level up pretty fast also. I would strongly reccommend this game to any RPG players that like free online RPG's.

Here is the following Link to the Knight Online website.. http://www.knight-online.com.my/ that is the official website for Knight Online here is the download link http://www.knight-online.com.my/client.asp <--That is the client download..

Enjoy

--underOATH

Edited by underOATH (see edit history)

Well my DirectX is all messed up. So cannot even play it. And wait you have to download it to play it? I do not like that. That is why I used to play this game. Runescape. No download required.

Well my DirectX is all messed up. So cannot even play it. And wait you have to download it to play it? I do not like that. That is why I used to play this game. Runescape. No download required.

Yeah you do have to download Knight Online, but the graphics are much better than Runescape graphics, but nayway give it a shot if you like it great <_< if you dont, dont play it lol. Anway hope ya have a good time with it if u decide to play it :P

It isn't a bad game i have played it for a while but it gets boring. The graphics are a bit cheesy plus most of the game isn't written in proper english. I have found it to be buggy but otherwise it's ok for a free game. If you're looking for free rpg games you are pretty much out of luck if you want a quality game. If however you're looking for good free shooter games there are plenty.

I really didnt like KOL. I just couldnt get into it. There didnt seem like anything to do except keep killing the same stuff. I got board really quickly and havnt played it since.

a good gameHiI really like the game.The grafics aren't so good but I liked the easy gameplay and the caracteristic of the game has good hints about monsters and its locations.And there is only a thing I don't like the bugs and dificulty to find items for mage and warrior at begin levels.But I give 4 stars.By the way,I believe that many guys will be tired of getting gold by killing monsters, and me too although I love this game very much. So I have to look for some good sites to buy gold. Luckily, I have found one------gkplayer dot com which I think is not a scaming site at least. Their service and price are reasonale too.I trust it and I am often buy gold from the site. I think maybe you guys can have a try. It does no bad, I think.Currently they have a 5% free point promotion. After you have tried, you may agree with me.