xisto Community
AlternativeNick

Site Loads Really Slow...

hey, i was just wondering if there was any reason why my site has been loading really slow (just starting today)

i cannot think of anything that would cause my site to load at such a slow speed, there are hardly any graphics :S

anyways, my site is (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) and if anyone has any reasons, please let me know...

ps- this loads slowly for others, and even when i connect using sockets from mIRC it still reads very slowly

Loads fine to me. Maybe its your computers connection. Sometimes your site will laod slow and sometimes it will load fast, the speed always varies. But weird...

You mean the sever times out, because that happened to me a while back and about 2 months ago it stopped, thank god because it was a pain. Do you have anything on the page that needs to refresh? Like a time out or something?

Are you sure you did not donwload ant big files to your site? THat could be the reason. Or maybe something wrong with your html? Of whatever software you ust to make your site.That is probably the problem. Or did you change something. Like add something to your site that could of caused this.

thanks for the comments on the site everyone <_<also, i guess it mustve been something with the server, because i was having massive problems with 404 errors and it was just taking a long time to load overall, and a few other ppl had the same problem. all i can say is, im glad whatever the problem was has been resolved :P

I'm having the same trouble today... Site loads really slow, and that some pages that are initially there has been return with a page not found error... Wonder if there's anything wrong with the server lately... And the cpanel of my too return such error of page not found to me...

Your website that is (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) load fast in my computer.I thikn there should be some problem in your ISP/DSL/BroadBand whichever is you are using, or at that time when your are borrwsing your own site may there were some problem with Xisto.com ser...........anyhow now there is no problemYour website Blabk Background and all elements are in yellow is good, but i thing i like most is the scripts you are using. Did you wrote your own script???????????? or Download/Copy from other website.........as i am interested too !!!