xisto Community
BOAW

Psp Games

hmm well ive heard that you can download PSP games off the internet and just install em into ur PSP or w.e...i really want to know if thats true...if so, id like to know how you can do that...because if it is true then i dont see the point of going into stores anymore buying anymore games...and if its not the games...its probably the movies??? i dont know someone please clear this up for me...thanks

i yeah i know but who cares now a days although they do check on you i believe but what are tha chances heh...well its gettn tougher to allow us to install theses downloaded games into the PSP i heard now...becauase i guess of the firmware that they update time to time...so they have some kind of certain security to restrict us from doing that...=( but i think hackers are now working on it to get themselves around it lol

It is illeagle and if you want to do it it takes alot of time and some money ( you need a sizable memory card(one game is about 700mb)) You need to install an emulator on the psp then transfer the iso file onto the psp, use the emulator to open it. It does take alot of time, however for the iso file to download onto the psp (a few hours).

I believe that download games for psp is only able in its firmware version 1.5 and below... Firmware version 2.0 and above are unable to run those download games... Thus Sony has been trying their best to introduce better features in their upgrade to encourage more user to upgrade their firmware and so they're unable to play any more of the downloaded games...