xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
trace-uk

Ideas On Where To Meet People

lets make a list of places, sports, things to do etc twhere you've met romantic partners. That way we'll all find some new places to meet girls and guys.Things I'd suggest are:-SchoolCollegeWorking in supermarkets, as this tends to be where alot of younger people (people my age) are employed.

Well school and college are pretty much the same. Can't argue with those. I would definately not do the internet dating. Although my aunt did meet her husband on that. It's weird though, one is talkitive and the other never talks. So, I think just stick to the basics like school and work.

If you own a dog (preferably a puppy), take it for walks. Especially if there is a park nearby where you can go. If you are interested in animals, go to the zoo, dog show, cat show, horse show and etc. There are always fun people to meet at these gatherings.

School and College are definetly the best places to meet girls or guys. College will deffinetly be the best place to meet people because who knows you might even find the one there =). I been the one of your dreams.

Walking a dog?! I thought that only worked in romance movies! It is a good idea though, I bet the girls would be all over the cute little puppy!Internet dating I'd stay away from. Although meeting "friends of friends" on online communities like myspace.com and bebo.com would be different.Any other ideas? What sports/activites do lots of girls and guys do? All the sports I can think of would either be all guys - football or all girls - yoga!