xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Blade: The Series. The first ever show based on the movie thats pretty good.

For the last few weeks I've been watching this very cool show. And yeah they got a whole new actor to play the role of Blade. I gotta say this tv show is doing pretty good it reveals alot of stuff that the movie never really explained. In order for someone to turn into a vampire (In the show) they must be bitten and then killed instantly after. Really neat stuff. Lot's of vampires being killed and turning to ash and using some of the special effects they used from the movies. This is one very cool tv show to watch as far as I am concerned. :) I love Blade: The Series.

:) Well I still think the movies are better. I mean most movies turned into something else is not better then the movies. Like I hate when people do that. There are games that were once movies most of them are not good. But some of them are like the Matrix.

<_< Well I still think the movies are better. I mean most movies turned into something else is not better then the movies. Like I hate when people do that. There are games that were once movies most of them are not good. But some of them are like the Matrix.

Id have to agree with the mage here. The movie series were okay, but I absolutley hate the series. The character isnt even a good actor. and everything seems so cheesy. IMO they should just have made more movies!!!

I still think that the movies are better beacuse No 1 can act out Blade as best as Wesley Snipes if ya know what i mean, but i dont really like the TV shows its just isn't the same without him..lol

when blade first came out i still remember i was amazed and i called it a good movie that had good graphics and etc..and now that i look back on it, i think its stupid compared to now and day's graphics.but the only thing still is that blade was still a very good movie.