xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m107

Looking For Free Host With Php And Full Cpanel

Well you could use Xisto as your free host if you earn enough credits. Or if you don't mind a few ads you can sign up at Xisto.net I don't think there is really many other free hosts out there offering no ads.

And also if you alread have an account with Xisto you could use your account there for testing what you have coded in php. However, I warn you not to test script that may have to use resource of the server in question.And if your script doesn't contain malicious codes or harmful stuffs you could sign up Xisto.net account. Though ads will be placed since your interest is only testing it will still meet your needs. Otherwise, just for testing php why don't you install an Apache server, PHP and MySQL in your system itself so that you don't have to upload each and every file whenever you need test them?

I love how many people post on a hosting site that they want exactly what the host offers. I mean, do you take it as a serious bid for help or do you just sit back and wonder how long it'll take for people to realize the answer is quite literally right in front of them?

I am dreaming about a site which gives free php hosting - no ads without doing any thing and searched for the entire web. No one give their space without their profit. Now iam sticking with Xisto and its ok. But i always having an afraid of my hosting termination when iam looking to the non active remaining days. So for a tension free hosting, i will go for a paied hosting. It atleast give a relaxation time of about one year.

hmm i wonder where you can find free hosing and a cpanel on it... Oh yeah try Xisto. This is a really odd post, why would you be posting at a site where pretty much everything around the forum site states that they offer free hosting. Something wrong here bro, try reading a little harder... either way trap 17 is a great site offering free hosting with alot more, and includes cpanel. I think its a great site, I use it many others use it and I have not yet to have any complaints.

hmm i wonder where you can find free hosing and a cpanel on it... Oh yeah try Xisto. This is a really odd post, why would you be posting at a site where pretty much everything around the forum site states that they offer free hosting. Something wrong here bro, try reading a little harder... either way trap 17 is a great site offering free hosting with alot more, and includes cpanel. I think its a great site, I use it many others use it and I have not yet to have any complaints.

Not everyone has time for posting but yet again, the shouldn't have signed up here hey :lol: Xisto is great and they actually run scripts which is amazing!

Not everyone has time for posting but yet again, the shouldn't have signed up here hey :lol: Xisto is great and they actually run scripts which is amazing!

hey most people no what they got into when they registered,, but as they say not everything is FREE there is still some form of payment..and having to post to keep your hosting credits is definately a payment.. other than that im sure there are soem others out there with cpanel... but good luck searching there buddy...

i need another free host that support php and have a full cpanelcos i need to test my scripts on another free host after Xisto

can you help me

This is really good free hosting... You should try it... Supports everything...

hey most people no what they got into when they registered,, but as they say not everything is FREE there is still some form of payment..and having to post to keep your hosting credits is definately a payment.. other than that im sure there are soem others out there with cpanel... but good luck searching there buddy...

Well Xisto can't host all these people without something. Although it isn't really payment because it isn't money persay. Your are just paying time and information and thoughts. It's more contributing. I have found an ASP host I use to test ASP absolutely free with full Cpanel and what not. They make their money though on raised payment hosting plans.

Okay, this is getting out of hand.People coming to a Free Hosting site that offers php, cpanel and as much Hosting as you can possibly imagine for Free and they want to find another service.Seriously. Closed Topic.