xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver09

Rugby Gamers I know this is rare but any out there?

Yea be more specific. Well I do not know if this counts. But back in the 5th grade we used to paly a game when we had to throw a soccer ball into the other teams goal. And to stop them we it was a free for all. THe school almost got. :) I cannot spell sew. Ok I am going with sew. Because some kid got his collar bone broken. The teachers befor that did not want us to play that game. So we lost recess for the rest of 3 months of school we had.

Rugby gamers? Rugby in Real liufe or video games? Im confused, cause I dont think ive ever seen a Rugby game on console or PC systems in my entire life. Ive never heard anything about that, but it would be very interesting to see this. I mean w/ alot of the ideas running out now these days im sure there will be one in the future...

There could be some rugby video games in like New Zealand or maybe parts of Europe perhaps? I play Rugby myself and I do wonder if anyone in the sports games business (namely EA) would ever consider mass marketing a Rugby game. It would be difficult to implement any rugby game though since it's not quite as easy to control as say a football game, there are important roles that wouldn't be able to be played by the computer and how would you ever decide who won a scrum? As cool as a rugby game would be I don't see it probable for one to ever come out :S

people where have you all been the last 10 years????? rugby games have been existing for more than 15 years now,wake up. and this is a gaming forum so im guessing im talking about rugby as in playstation games or whatever.... not about real life. has none of u ever played a rugby tv game? WOWoh and also,ea have made a rugby 201,2004,2005 and 2006. swordfish studios have made world championship rugby,rugby challenge and jomu lomu rugby...... so come on,get playing all rugby fans........

I've seen EA Rugby around the place, but I hadnt seen any other specific Rugby games. I've played EA Rugby (various versions) before, but I don't really play it as often.