xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m107

Could You Forget Your First Love? can you forget

It has been now two years since I have been trying to forget her.....and what I find is that her memories are growing more clearer and clearer ...Now I m away from her but I can't help remembering her...especially when going to bed I keep thinking about her and our wonderful school days...Its hard to find girlfriends out here...this is INDIAOnce you loose someone its gonna take a long time to find someone who can take that persons place.I think I'll never be able to forget her..

Why would anyone want to forget their first Love? Or any Love, for that matter? I remember the Love, long after the relationship is gone. I've learned, that which I thought was Love, was not, and therefore I can now identify what is. So, no I can't forget, and I won't even try.Michael

To tell you the truth, not really. I had my first love about 4 years ago and still think about her at times. Even though I'm not in an active relationship, because of school, I haven't forgotten about her one bit. Maybe after i graduate i can finally ask her out. lol. But we have some weird and awkward years a back, but i never managed to ask her out or tell her to her face how i felt. but someday i hope, maybe sooner than later, because they tend to move on after high school. lol.

guys can forget their first love but girls can

Could You Forget Your First Love?

I completely agree you! See its straight if a person or a relationship is important then it there forever!! else its never!! We offen fight with our parents and friends but we are back as we value the relationship.

For all thoes who have love and lost... Its actually a win ; coz you are no more with a loser!

So cheers and move ahead!

-reply by shivani

Yeah you can .. if you really want to... hmmm... sometimes not possible... ha ha... we are human we have brains which is a huge database of experiences. it will be crashed only wen... dont need to say!!!!!!!!!!

My first love left me about a year ago but I still cried over him everytime I see them out together or theirs photos but what can I do. I never forget about him no matter how hard I try. I guess I still love him even tho he hurt me lkike no one else can and yes he curse me too ! hahaha but thank to him I now know how to hate and not falling for people easily ! I like someone now but the impossible love haha but life gonna be good soon I hope !

-reply by IGuest

i thing never we can forget our first lovend what abou you?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Xisto request that you contribute with quality and details when making a post.

I don't think I'll ever forget my first love, and although they were probably the best memories of my life, the memories of my relationship with him are slowly disintegrating. I only have a few memories of him and I together, and most of them are from out break up. My first love occurred during year eight of middle school. Yes, I know what you'll probably be saying; 'thirteen year olds don't know love,'. But when you experience love, you know it. And I definately knew it. He made me feel wanted and needed. That's probably what made me fall so deeply in love with him.

Unfortunately, his love for me died after almost a year of our relationship, broke up with me, and five days later was in a relationship with a older girl who was known... for.. I'll simply say having multiple relationships with multiple partners. :P

My first love... Maaan it was long ago...My first love was such a great holocaust. Really. We loved and heated each other for 6 years (it started when I was 14) it was the most beautiful but the most stressing thing ever - I'm so glad it's over hehehe... I'm not inlove with him anymore, but I will never forget him. Ever, that's for sure. I love him like a bro now - I'm his best friend and the one he can count on through it all , he knows it...=)

There is a novel My First Love, read that.

I remember the first time I fell in loveTo the man that possessed my heartEvery each moment was full of laughter’sEmbedded with good memories.First love indeed never diesThough its gone but the love is still aliveNo matter what happens it keeps coming backMaybe it was called first and true love.Wherever you are now my loveI know you are in the right handPeace and happiness is in heavenI’ll see you when the right time comes.By buxgoddess

Edited by buxgoddess (see edit history)

i thing never we can forget our first lovend what abou you?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Xisto request that you contribute with quality and details when making a post.

What I think my dear friend that it entirely depends upon the seriousness of your relationship. If you are really dedicated and serious about your relationship then I don't think you can ever forget your first love. I can never as its Sreeja my wife. 

Yeah I believe I can.Wow it hasn't left a huge mark in my history. Even though I was MAD for her. Well, I wasn't mad to make up or something with her at those years, since I was extremely young, but I really liked when she was near me, and when we talked to each other. It's just... It's not actually going to be erased from my memory, but it will require someone to remind me about it so I will get to go back in the eyes of that nine years old kid and enjoy the beautiful moments from the past.