xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m107

Could You Forget Your First Love? can you forget

Ah my first love. Well I can forget her.. but then again. she was very hot so I dont know. If I really Really could, I just search for even hoter girls to date, problem solved. =D

Im still with my first love, and I definitely know that I will not forget her no matter what happens.

i could forget my first girlfriend for sure (she had 2 kids by the time she was 17 <_< to a guy who was like 4 years older) but i could never forget my first love. it was doomed from the start, because she was going away to uni. but i could never forget her, it was perfect. im sure that hardly anyone could forget their first love

no of course not i am not in love with her anymore but i wont be able to forget her anytime i dont know why but iam not sad about this its beautiful i think if someone has realy loved someone he wont ever forget this person it would be like forgetting your name lol

well I will never forget my first love he cheated on me and i still took him back...i believed he would stop. HE didn't so i eventually got sick of it and i started looking to see if i could trust another guy to be my friend. well i met this guy he was totally sweet but he was a senior i was just a freshman. he treaded me better than anyone ever has. well to sum it up i broke up with Kenny(my first love) and then got to know Nathan and eventually dated him now i'm happily engaged and i couldn't have asked for any more!! I will never love Kenny but i can't forget him he was the reason i didn't end up with a loser!!!

I will never forget my first LOVE he was the one that I always miss . Every time I think of him I wish he was there . Sometime I see him and he thise not even say hi to me are any thing and that hurts me . I dated other people but I never found someone like him and he is alleays on my mind .-yash19

can it?

Could You Forget Your First Love?

It was,sill it remains love of her.I wanna forget her. I am very tired carrying out her memory. But could I ever?...Pray for me.

-reply by rifat

I will never forget my first love.. she's my childhood bestfriends.. we were like 10 years old? and we liked each other without saying anything.. we didn't say anything like.. "I like you" or what.. We show each other that we like each other through are actions and how we care for each other.. We've known each other for so long.. we practically grew up together.. When we were in highschool I saw her walking with her boyfriend.. and men it hurts!! And after waiting for the right time.. when to tell her how I felt for her.. after 7 years .. we are now together.. she is not my first girlfriend.. but she really is my first love....

can we forget our first love??

Could You Forget Your First Love?

I personally havnt forgotten my first love..But wat I feel exactly is dat it's not about forgetting we simply cant forget people! it is just all about not remembering dat person! time heals and life goes on...We meet new people...New love..And in d process we become so involved with the newness dat we don't get the time to remember many things dat happened in the past... So just chill, live and love!

-reply by enigma24

Hahah nice one hotts are cool, but umm my first love is like over with i had about 13 girls... so let not go on that yet.. but if any on here need's help to make things right just ask me i can help// i know alot about g/f and others to am here to help

Ah my first love. Well I can forget her.. but then again. she was very hot so I dont know. If I really Really could, I just search for even hoter girls to date, problem solved. =D

lol no way. If you mean forget as in forget about her and never think about her again then no way. If anyone says they have never thought about there first love even tho they have moved on a few years then thats just bs. You can't possibly forget. You may have moved on and dont think about her in that sort of way but im sure everyone will think back in there life what if ?? So no i can't foget but i dont think about her at all, :D

I will never forget my first love.. He's my childhood best friend we were like 8 years old and I was really in love with him but I didn't tell him that I love him...But then we show each other that we love each but then I moved to another state I heard that he get married I will never ever forget him until death-reply by Bint Al 3arab

No way. I think 99% of us WANT to forget our first love, but nobody can. Love and relationships are very unique experiences, and the first time you have that experience it is strange and wonderful and often so much different than you thought it would be. Eventually it will fade when your true love becomes your life, but you will never forget who that first person was, what it felt like, or some of the things that you did. I think it's wonderful, and I don't think we should try to forget our first love.