xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m107

Do You Know Power Cash Generator help me

i just found Power Cash Generator (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)
nd this is my link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
i dont to register u by my link but i want to know is it true?
:)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Absolutely no referral link allowed. Review our forum rules. Do not use slang, such as "U" instead use "you"

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Power Cash Generator (PCG) is a member refering system and can earn for refering each of members. You also earn for those who refered by your referals. Mainly their are nine levels in the program. On the first level, you can earn 2.50 $ for three referals and pass to the next level.Now the new three one is on the first level and they can earn as you did. On their referals, you will get 1.00 $ for each ie. a total of 9 $ can get on the second level. Then going to the next level.By entering on the next level, the referals under your referal increases on the power of three and on the last level, the maximum possible members under you could be 19683 and from each of them, you can earn 0.95$ makes a total of $18,698.85.Integrating the all totals on each level, you can have a maximum of: $26,180.85 $.This idea is good. But only works with paid plan. They offering this program for free. I dont think this will work well.After all the above price is only the maximum price you can get from this program and it is not possible. The inactivity of any of your referal will cast you a lot according to their level.Is this forum is prohibited with referal links?There is a referal link on this post.

Edited by ivenms (see edit history)

I advise all members to stay away from forced matrices...they are mostly bad news. And the copyright for this site was 2004...old matrices are worse than new ones simply because of the hype when they are new, they get more visits...of course, since you have nothing to lose on their site apart from maybe spam to your email, feel free to give it a go ; it is a waste of time though.

I advise that you stay away from this method.It doesn't seem really trustworthy, and the link doesn't work now.Browse the forum topic for more Make Moneky Ideas.