xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anonymal

Creating Rss Feeds For Wapsites How to display rss feeds in a php enabled site

Anyone who wants to help me? I want my site to have this feature but I don't know how. :) Hope you could me with embedding these xml files in my wml pages..

Notice from truefusion:
Moved to the HTML, XML ect.. forum

I am not sure about having RSS for wapsites at all.
However, I know a service which gives you the facility to convert an RSS into a wap site.

the site which gives the facility of RSS->WAP is http://www.wmaker.com/

I hope that it helps you...although it is not even near to your problem..but may help in future :)

What is a wapsite? Is a derivation of an RSS feed?

a wapsite is a mobile phone version of a website with its own set of coding rules and standards, and only the Opera browser can display wapsites. So in a way you can do most of your coding in opera and not worry about looking in a tiny screen, and they also have their own domains as well (.mob1).

hey yeah even i would like to know how to make RSS feed for wap Sites. Any one please come with with an answer.

there should be several scripts for RSS feeds for wap sites, and here are a few examples; Zfeeder, well ok its the only script I could find that mentioned WAP, only if wappy was still around he could help out :P.