xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

New Runescape Clan My Great Plan

I have been playing Runescape for about a month and I have a plan to take over Runescape, build an army, kill people who go into the wilderness, take their things and spread them amongst the members of the army. This is one of the things I have in mind but also I am planning on taking things to a new level by securing area where we can stay. This plan has not been carried out yet and I am trying to get people to start securing areas before we start the whole organization.
I have alot more information about my plan that goes with a map of the areas i am interested in. There are already 3 members if you want to become one just sign up on the forum on my website and tell me what you want to be.
More info at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have been playing Runescape for about a month and I have a plan to take over Runescape, build an army, kill people who go into the wilderness, take their things and spread them amongst the members of the army. This is one of the things I have in mind but also I am planning on taking things to a new level by securing area where we can stay. This plan has not been carried out yet and I am trying to get people to start securing areas before we start the whole organization.

I have alot more information about my plan that goes with a map of the areas i am interested in. There are already 3 members if you want to become one just sign up on the forum on my website and tell me what you want to be.

More info at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

hi my name is pmpmnky101 my combat is 53 mage 24 only but trainig! :) this sounds like it will be a really good clan so talk to me on runescape im a good contribution to all the clans ive joined/ started but this looks like a clan that will last long. thx :P

I think i might get back into runescape again so i would probably like to join ure runescape clan and kill all the people in the wilderness with ya lol. I havent played runescape in about 2 years ever sense the classic was removed from RuneScape. But i'm willing to give Runescape Beta another shot so Message me at underOATH420 on RuneScape thx.

hahahahahaha. no offence, but your "plan" will never take off.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/clandb.php
visit that. those are the clans that rule runescape. Note that DI, Damage Incorporated has an average combat level of 123. your clans requirements are level 35 or something?

i am in the Wilderness Guardians clan. our average combat level is 106 or so, and we are nowhere near the best clan.

been playing one month?? people who are in good clans have been playing for years. ive been playing runescape for 4 and a half years (although i quit for a long time), and i am level 111 combat.

well our clan avarage is lvl 50-70 but our clan is not dependent on the lvl of our members but the numbers we have over 60 members and growing and wile we are in the wilderness we have no trouble getting around and killing anyone. a lvl 126 has no chance against 6 lvl 70's. We fight in numbers and most of the people in the wilderness are lvl 50 and down.

I think i might get back into runescape again so i would probably like to join ure runescape clan and kill all the people in the wilderness with ya lol. I havent played runescape in about 2 years ever sense the classic was removed from RuneScape. But i'm willing to give Runescape Beta another shot so Message me at underOATH420 on RuneScape thx.

I don't think its beta no more.. not so many bugs.. as BEFORE. Rsclassic, i personally think it sucks, why whould i want rsc when i can play the same thing but with better graphics and with even more updates...