xisto Community
warlord1201

Never Procrastinate

I waited till like a week ago to start a paper for school that i could have started like at the beginning of summer. So I had to push, and push ,and push to get it done. I just finished this morning, and i'm about ot fall asleep,lol

Trust me I know about procrastonating. I did the same for my summer assignments. I tried to read a book in a day and wasn't able to finish it. I only finished half but luckily it wasn't due until a week later. I didn't really procrastinate until last year when I entered high school. I sort of put things off saying oh that won't take long but it didn't work. I still do it but I am going to try a lot harder to get things done so I can then hang around and do whatever.

i start all my university assignments less then a day before. i have always finished on time and there have been instances where i have gotten better marks than the majority of my class who had been preparing for a month, when i had started 24 hours prior. it makes you feel good to know that you beat those suckers. haha.i am the biggest procrastinator of them all. always have and i dont think anything will change anytime soon.

Well, I do procrastinate and if some of you guys are really having a hard time to lose it, you can visit this nice article :-

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Although till now procrastination has never led me into any sorts of problems and I am proud of being a procrastinator anyways... HEHE :)

Yeah, I think's that's pretty obvious that procrastination is bad... I don't procrastinate too much, but I think most people do. It's natural, but can really cause problems... Quote: "Procrastination is the key to getting good grades"Quote: "Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution! So start procrastinating today!"^Quotes from a friend.

Yeah, procrastination with me is really bad too. For example I have an essay due soon and I haven't given it a though! But I still have a day to do it, so back to browsing the forums :). Maybe the admins should create some kind of a timeban for those of us attending school.

You know you've got problems when you start procrastinating on GOOD stuff, though... Like my bloody web site and stories... *whimpers*But I need deadlines - I always leave things to the last minute, but that pressure seems to force me to focus, and I end up prefering the results.Which, of course, encourages me to procrastinate MORE... Vicious, vicious cycle, getting rewarded for procrastinating... LOL

I always procrastinate - homework, computers, amd other stuff, whether important or unimportant. Sometimes homework gets procrastinated until the dat it is due, or even 1 or 2 classes before it's due (special thanks to our math teacher for letting us do homework during class).

Even though its tough, try not to procrastinate. Undone tasks clutter the mind. I've tried getting things done earlier and it keeps me feeling extra clean. Keep your home clean and organized and it adds to the cleansed feeling.Watch out what you procrastinate with. I waited on my homeschooling for two years since it has no deadline and now I am full of shame for being the last one of all of my friends to graduate high school. :S

Edited by CinnamorollTK (see edit history)

Yeah I have to admit I am guilty too. My life has suffered because I wasnt motivated enough to do things when they needed to be done. School, family, friends and work have suffered and now Im only realising how bad its become. Its a pretty hard habbit to kick, I still do it today its too hard sometimes to resist being lazy.