xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

Airlines That You Have Flown With.

I know this aint a everyday type of post in here, but for those that have flown either domestically or internationally. Which airline/s have you flown with, and where? Was the service any good.For me, the list of airlines, areas i've flown to is.Qantas - Brisbane to Manila & v.v - Not bad, yet not great either.Air Canada - Los Angeles to Toronto - Fairly good service, even got a entire can of soft drink when I requested for a cup of lemonade/sprite.Air New Zealand - Brisbane to Auckland to Los Angeles & v.v - back then, they didnt have In-seat TV's. But still, not that bad of a service with very comfortable seats.Ansett Australia - R.I.P - When they were around, had excellent service & had Personal TV's (although it was installed from Singapore Airlines) on their 747s.Philippine Airlines - Manila to Baguio / Hong Kong - Ok service for a short flight. Standard drinks + sandwich.

I know this aint a everyday type of post in here, but for those that have flown either domestically or internationally. Which airline/s have you flown with, and where? Was the service any good.
For me, the list of airlines, areas i've flown to is.

Qantas - Brisbane to Manila & v.v - Not bad, yet not great either.
Air Canada - Los Angeles to Toronto - Fairly good service, even got a entire can of soft drink when I requested for a cup of lemonade/sprite.
Air New Zealand - Brisbane to Auckland to Los Angeles & v.v - back then, they didnt have In-seat TV's. But still, not that bad of a service with very comfortable seats.
Ansett Australia - R.I.P - When they were around, had excellent service & had Personal TV's (although it was installed from Singapore Airlines) on their 747s.
Philippine Airlines - Manila to Baguio / Hong Kong - Ok service for a short flight. Standard drinks + sandwich.

For me, the list of airlines, areas i've flown to is:

Alitalia, ElAl, Luftanza, British airlines, Sicilia airlines (beleve it exist, it was a charter), Athens airlines, Air France..

For the future they may be more...
Edited by alexviii (see edit history)

I have flown withbmibmi baby (not the same as bmi)British airwaysAir newzealandKLMUnitedTedAmerican airwaysEasyjetjet2LufthansaMy favorites are lufthansa and air newzealand and klm.