xisto Community
Goosestaf

T17 - Compuhosting My request hasnt been achknoledged.

After reading a question in the pre-sales section i nthis forum, about being able to transfer your Trap-17 data to paid hsoting by compuhosting, i went ahead with it.i put the following requested info in the notes section, as requested:"I have a Xisto Account, and would like all my content/databases moved to theCompuhosting account please. - my account is:tribunedesign.trap17.comand my user name on the Xisto Forum is: Goosestaf"Nothings been copied across though and i've received all the emails i need to, and the final one saying my account/domain is set up :) I need all my Xisto Account's Content and Databases moved to this new compushosting acount ASAP.please help :P

ComputingHost is currently very busy due to one of our server admins had huge accident. Refer to Alerts And Notices section.PM me with your accounts info or see me on MSN and see what I can do for your account.The basic migration is simple: back up your database and upload to your new account. However, if you made your database URLs with your Xisto sub-account, you'll need to go back in maunally and change those out. If you made your database URL to your domain address the migration should be very simple.

i sent you a PM yesterday Buffalo askign for details, did ya get it?and at what point of -credits will my Xisto account be deleted, because i don't have the time to get it back into +credits, and was the only reason i moved to compuhosting, i'm really worried that my work will be deleted suddenly.i don't mind a move taking a while etc untill ur less busy or whatever, but can you please reassure me, or freeze my T17 account Please!

Your account to Xisto was suspended due to lack of hosting credit. I was able to backup your entire files, including the database.However, I did notice that some of your database url were set to /home/goose/public_html/...etc. These are the ones you have to go back and manually change with your new Xisto - Web Hosting account detail.Your account in Xisto - Web Hosting was somehow not established at the time of this PM. Perhaps I have your account url wrong. I sent you a PM and please get back to me when you can.Thanks.

I suggest you mail support AT Xisto - Web Hosting dot com and ask them to transfer your account from Xisto to Xisto - Web Hosting. The Xisto - Web Hosting support dept. has no knowledge of Xisto and its working. So, basically, I have to order it myself. I m sorry for this inconvenience.