Sign in to follow this  
m107

Age Of Empire 2 i am looking for a network gamer for age 2

i like age of empire 2 by heart

i useed this game for 5 years

now i want to know is there any one like this game

i want to have a network game by age

i think no one can win me in this game ! :):P

AoE2AoK is a great game, I've been playing it since it first came out. Of course, I started with the first Age of Empires. Unfortunately, I am unable to play online as I no longer have internet access at home and have to use the library computer. I have to figure out a way to get access again because my websites are all failing from not being able to update them regularly.

If you haven't tried it, Age Of Mythology puts a nice spin on the game with things such as God Powers and special Mythical units. Some people, however, think it takes away from the 'realism' of the Empires versions. If you want it realistic, why not upgrade to AOE3, with the expansion pack coming out in a few months, there will definitely be a load of people online to play against.

I have played all the games in the Age of Empires series quite a bit (though admittedly I still suck, and perhaps didn't do too much in the original). I really love them, mainly because there is a strong economic aspect with a range of resources, as opposed to say Command and Conquer. Also the ability to amass a gigantic army if you didn't play a rush game, which I found was the restrictive element in Warcraft that I didn't like. A 90 or 100 population cap just doesn't cut it for me, with micromanagement being key. I'm much more of a macromanagement person.In my opinion Age 2 is still the high point of the series. The graphics were crisp and had detail, though 2D; the gameplay was fairly fast, and the online presence was just great. Deathmatch, Custom Scenarios, Random Map, all were popular. With the newer games it just seems to be RM non-stop. Age of Mythology was fun, but felt a bit slow and I didn't particularly like the fixed Town Centre aspect. Age of Empires 3 is quite good too, but once again doesn't quite capture my attention as Age of Kings did. I can't say I find the improvements all that significant - basically it's a new age Age of Empires with Home Cities and shipments, and many people say that shipments aren't necessarily a good thing for the game.

Even though I have AoM I've never installed it yet. I simply enjoy AoE/AoK w/Conquerers too much to add or take away from the enjoyment. I may have to install AoM sometime just to see how the game play is but I may end up uninstalling it if the negative view of it is shared by me. Will just have to see...

Ive played Age Of Empires 2 for as long as i can remember. My friend introduced it to me. I was getting a bit bored playing the original and then he brand around the Expansion (yay).I dont really like Age Of Mythology its not Age Of Empirey enough lol. I used to play on zone but now theres that new gamespy thing which i hate so i dont play it online anymore.

lol haha m107 ive played it just as long as you have n i bet i can beat you....ive played all the time almost everyday on zone.com i wus really known but i always playin in the custum scenario rooms...man thoughs were the days....unfortunately they took age of empires 2 n expansion out and added in the new aoe3 which i dont think is all that great....i think it doesnt require as much skill really...its pretty easy to play and the civs are somewhat alike...theres no big distinct difference...the only big difference they have made were the graphics definately and the whole new age of civilizations...but any who yeah id own you <_<

I like to play Runescape, WoW and Everquest 1 and 2 Thos are the best MMORPG games in the world. Really Great. Although WoW is really Expensive it kinda OK! my user on Runescape is Riwan232 If your new add me ill show youaround and help You. I hoped i helped you alot and Made you Eager to play SOme of these Games Thank you :P

Ha I didn't think anyone played that game still. I tried playing it online but I could never find anyone to play against. I was pretty good at it to. The only people I played against was my bro and cousin, but if i ever find the CD for it I'll play you. We'll see just how good you are.

I too like age of empires . It is one of the game which i have ever played the most next to road rash . since it is a strategic game it takes a lot of time to play compared with other games.Time consumption playing the game is the only disadvantage i have ever noticed in playing that.Even though it is time consuming we can learn a lot of things by playing this age of empires, especially we are given a chance of showing our leadership quality in the game.