xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

Sotw Tab Which do you like?

SOTW Tab  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since points are being awarded for SOTW winners, no tab is being offered; so I made one of my own. Which do you like? The png was created in Paint Shop Pro and the animation in JASC Animation Shop 3.04.

1. Posted Image

2. Posted Image

Not bad. I voted for the non-animated one. The star might get too distracting. But i think it could use more padding.

I think they are both nice and you could use both but I would use the start animation because it catches your eye and you should let everyone know you won the SOTW.

I woted for non animated.. because it gets a bit annoyng if it moves all the time the same way :)...

Thanks everybody for your input. I have chosen the non-animated tab. I agree with the annoyance of motion, especially since my sig also rotates. Too much action is really annoying. :)

Well I think it is better animated. Well the other one is ok. But animated is definitly better. So keep up the good work. I am trying to make sigs not having any luck with it.

First of all congrats for winning the SOTW#45. I like the first Non-Animated Sign because, the Star animation in the 2nd Sign makes it not clearly visible and also takes time to load.