xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Is Foamy Or Salad Fingers Better? watch the video and cast your vote

THE BATTLE  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Foamy Videos - found at Ill Will Press
Salad Fingers Videos - found at Fat-Pie

Personally i like both but i would have to say that foamy is better just because of pill-z. but salad fingers comes in at a close second... i <3 morbid entertainment and i wanna know who else does too ^.^

for those of you who have no clue what either one of the two are or both GO WATCH THE VIDEOS i assure you that you will find at least one (if not all) hillarious... if not for yourself... do it for me :)

Salad Fingers is a classic though! RUSTY SPOOOOOONS! You have to love him for that. It is ridiculously creepy how many times he gets himself or others maimed in his quest for oxidized metals. In addition, the music sets me on edge. But my favorite part would be how MARJORIE STEWART-BAXTER TASTES OF SUNSHINE DUST AND HUBERT CUMBERDALE TASTES OF SOOT AND POO. Soot and poo. Giggle!

I know, i <3 salad fingers. my oober most favorite one is 'Picnic' ... "Whats wrong mister fingers... do you not like my mouth words" .... "Naughty Mouth" Those kinds of things dont write themselves... i think David Firth is a combination between a genious and a mental patient. l also like nettles... for reasons unexplained. but the reason i vote for foamy because 'squirel' plus 'vengence' = 'fun'... plus those cartoons introduced me to the word 'barista'. My favorite Foamy episode is Squirelly songs... and jiggly butt....

Foamy is pretty darn funny, but I'd have to go with Salad Fingers. I don't know why, my family all look at me like I'm crazy when I show it to them... well maybe I am just a little crazy. 'Nettles' is probably my favorite... the grunts and sounds that armless dude with the BBQ apron just crack me up.It's hard to explain... you never know what's going to happen in Salad Fingers. It's all just weird and somewhat random, dark, twisted, yet hilarious at the same time. I just love the way he words things... and I have a strange sense of humor... okay, so maybe it's not so hard to explain.As for Foamy... the first Foamy cartoon I saw was 'Tech Support', and it never fails to make me laugh, over and over again. So in a way, they're both winners in my book.

Foamy you neo-yuppie scumbags! (Christmas special, :))Foamy is awesome. My favourites are the tech support ones, and when he goes on a rant about reality TV. Pill-z is so funny. He just keeps going and going.Embrace the squirrely wrath!

Edited by Tailson (see edit history)

If I had to choose one of those it would be Foamy, it's more in your face comedy, where as Salad Fingers is more wierd, 'out there comedy' and what can I say I'm a purist thats just the style of Comedy I go for in general. If it was a free choice I would have to say Blockhead clearly beats both of them: http://www.theswain.com/.