xisto Community
ivenms

Yahoo Submission Feed Generator For Site Submit in yahoo, need url feed.

For submitting a site on Yahoo! search engine for FREE, we have to submit a feed which explains our site in detail.Is there any Yahoo! Search Submit Free Feed Generator sites available?If you are familier with any, please mention them in here. Hopping that a positive response will get from others.

http://www.ysearchblog.com/

Visit above link and see the August 8, 2006 article titled Site Explorer Update.

For archived article that started it all, read http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks for your valuable informations. Iam sure that this will support me for my site submission.

:)

I read the blog and learned about the Yahoo! Site Explorer.

It is a nice tool for webmasters for analyse other sites. There is also options for submitting new sites. But my search for generating feeds for URL Submission couldnot satisfied by the Yahoo! Site Explorer.

Hopping for some other replays. Anyway, dont forget to Visit:

Yahoo! Site Explorer

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts.

Don't go for an automatic feeder. Often search engines treat it as a bed practice. Better go and feed it manually.The benefits you get are enormous:1-No chance of search engines suspecting your site.2-You can feed it better when done manually.

I think yahoo site explorer performing bad. I submitted my new site url 4 days before and till now, not even a single page is indexed on yahoo. Also the Yahoo! site explorer features with a little facilities for web masters. It is not working atleast 10 % of my expectations.

Don't go for an automatic feeder. Often search engines treat it as a bed practice. Better go and feed it manually.The benefits you get are enormous:

1-No chance of search engines suspecting your site.
2-You can feed it better when done manually.

Could you explain how to do it?, i don't know anything about Yahoo.

The last day i tried to submit a Yahoo sitemap using my blogger feed but for the validation its necesary upload a file to your host, and blogspot don't permit this. żAnybody knows another way to submit it? (In Google sitemap there are 2 options: upload a validation file to your root on the hosting, or ad a link in your template's header)

To me it is also difficult to index pages in yahoo, for example, one of my sites that have more that 500 entries indexed in Google, only are indexed 20 more or less in Yahoo.