xisto Community
ivenms

My Experience On Google Adsense A guide for new ones on adsense

Hi

My name is Iven Mathew Simon and iam site Administrator of thinkbible.net. I owna google adsense account for the last two years. Since my site is a non profit informative site, i cantable to earn lot from google adsense. But i will refer others to be on adsense because it is so advanced and so popular among the net.

By the introduction of adsense, the groth of internet becomes much faster with content full sites. More and more peoples own their own sites and now atleast a blog is owning by everyone. The main aim of owning their own site on net is to make income from interne.

On the first time when applied to an adsense account, the approval is the main thing. For that a decent net with some meaningful content is necessary. A minimum of 30 page site is essential for an easy approval. I applied to google adsense after creating more than 100 pages.

After approving the site, its your job to apply the codes on your pages on a decent interface. So many will said to ad the code on top of the page or on center of the content. This only decrease your traffic since everybody know about google adsense. To improve the quality, view google adsense ads on selected regions on the page and mention that region as some web ads or web resources which are leading to other sites. I made some regions and titled it as WEB RESOURCES.

Normally every new adsense joining members have an intension of clicking their own ads and viewing their income growth. This only make their account terminate and noting less than that. I know that before starting my account because of my friend's account termination. It is dificult to own other account related with the terminated account since the google prohibited any linking with the terminated account like mail address, paying address, payee name, ect.. My friend now owning google account on another ones address and he have to collect money from him.

After creating your account, you have to work a lot to make your site indexed on search engines and get visitors from all over the world. It is necessary to acheave more unique visitors from all over the world and also keep intension not to increase the clickthrough rate on google adsense than 5%. This makes your account lively.

Minimum of 200 impressions on a day is good for a decent revenue. The earning money for each click is based on the contents of your site. If your content is so popular, you can earm more from each click because of more bidding on google adwords. You can find the ratings of category by analysing google adwords.

Now my site generating more than 800 impression of ads per day and less than 20 click a day. This makes me tensionless since my overall clickthru rate is less than 2% on every time. Because of my contents, I can only earn less than .1 ( on an average ) per click. This make small revenue. But the main thing is TRAFFIC.

So try to improve your traffic and dont use any tricks or short paths for earning money. That will only distroy you.

thank you for recommendation,but they don't support paypal.that is the way I don't like it.and you know they can suspend us for no reason.that's odd.Otherwise we have to fill in the tax form which I really don't want to do .So anyway I will find another one that is support paypal.That is seem better than google adsense.

thank you for recommendation,but they don't support paypal.that is the way I don't like it.and you know they can suspend us for no reason.that's odd.Otherwise we have to fill in the tax form which I really don't want to do .So anyway I will find another one that is support paypal.That is seem better than google adsense.

I am sure that you will not find any other program rather than Yahoo! Ads which atleast can comparable with google adsense. They will not suspend without reasons. If your program going well with large no. of visitors, then the question about suspension will not arise at all. All problems comes only when you make pages considering google adsense. Only make pages to share information, not to make money. Only then you can acheave someting.

Google not using paypal. Paypal is used by sites which hasn't any other options (my openion ). Google is now spread over world wide and can deliver cheque very easly for you. So dont avoid google for that reason.
Edited by ivenms (see edit history)

$2 per day is good, mine makes basicaly nothing per day, it gets views but basicaly no clicks which is annoying. $4000 per day from adsence is amazing. They must get alot of click, alot of clicks. Wow

Good info thanks. Most ppl who earn a fair amount of money usually dont wanna talk about their earnings. Isnt it??What wud you suggest isnt it good if I do SEO and tyr to get a good page rank b4 applying 4 Adsense??Jus wondering.............

Google adsense is the best contextual advertisement available on the net. Yahoo publishers is only for people residing in the United States of America. I hope they grow to include people from other countries soon. But I found that they ads are not as relevant as Google adsense. Google adsense does help but one cannot depend entirely on this. So, I still go for free hosting like this.

I think too that today, Google adsense is the best contextual advertisement available on the net , but this days so many advertising companies are growing on Internet, and if Google don't do anything to avoid the problems whit the account finish, in the future google will loss a lot of clients.I know some cases where webmasters lost their google Adsense accounts because of errors. For example the guy that google banned his account because of her sister clicked a few times over the ads from his computer to help him, or a big site that google closed his account because some trolls clicked repeatedly over the ads. After email Google, they recover their account, but it's very easy to harm a webmaster only by clicking repeatedly on adsense ads.My personal experience with google Adsesnse is irregular. With a blog that has 500 unique visitors per day some days I have ten clicks and only $2 earned, but other days with only 4 click they pay me $9. It's stange enough, because the days with clickthrough rate on 8%, the average of the price per click is $0.10, but other days with clickthrough rate on 0.9, the average of price per click is &1.50.I have not been able to increase the blog clickthrough rate on google adsense more than 3%, but, Why do you say not to increase the clickthrough rate on google adsense more than 5%? Is not better to have a clickthrough rate at the most high better?Thanks.

There is a good alternative for adsense http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ have been using this site for 4 months now and it is great my site was instantly approved and I set price for my site and today I am making around $1700 per month.My acc. didnt even got terminated even when I clicked ads on my own site.they also support paypal or cheque[Xisto Editor : Looks Spam. Caution.]