xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

Here's A Shocker (another One Of Them Sickening Stories) What are your thoughts

http://www.9news.com.au/

All I can say to the above article is that If we continue to either idealize or assume that society is individualistic, then we are going to see this kind of abusive behaviour ignored. Mandatory reporting should be legislated in every state and territory and much much more funding implemented into child protection programs. Also, some offenders shouldn't be able to breed.. but thats just my thoughts.

Agreed, i also feel that it should be a mandatory life sentence all round the world if guilty. If a person is such a way inclined to do something like this i feel it is one type of criminal who cant be rehabilatated. But yes i agree about more money and more organizations being avaliable for protecting children from abuse. This is a truly shocking example by the way and does give you horrific images but thankyou for sharing i believe this to be a valuable post and would like to here peoples views on the topic.

I hate people like that. They freak me out. ( I am lucky I don not need a babysitter) It is still hard to bieleve that people can do that! (Well I mean they are not allowed to do that but still anyway) MAny people are working against that to stop.(Luckily :) )

I hate, Hate, HATE Paedophile and violattors or rappers, i just feel that when this sort of animals with this sort of mental illness, violate a girl/boy, or a woman, the death penalty comes to my mind very quickly.Sometimes i imagine if that happened to my sister or brother, i would start a man hunt, kill him/her, and then torture him/her, i do not want to even imagine what i would do to this kind of people, most certanly i would go to jail after i kill the rapper or Paedophile, but i would go satisfied!

it is very sad that things like this happen. the worst part being that if our government departments got the funding they needed (eg docs) then things like this may be prevented. I have known people who have had their kids taken away until they cleaned up their acts so I guess it works sometimes.

that was really bad. it shouldn't have happened. parents should only use babysitters who are reliable and trustworthy not just someone you bump into on the street.

The mother should've known better, but it's too harsh to judge her after her beloved children suffered something awful like that.I simply don't get how people like these are born and I can't see how can something cute as a baby and as a kid to develop in something undescribable like this. What has the soicety done to make people like these to grow up into monsters? :)The offender isn't even a person for me and I don't wish to analyze this story furthermore.

It is just inevitable that in this world there are some very bad people who do hideous acts of violence and murder upon others. The fact the victim was just a child makes it even more heinous and horrendous that such incidents still occur in our modern society. It is just unfortunate that no one was there to help this child from what has happened to him, the loss of childhood innocence in life.Unfortunately, it seems like a downward spiral, with those who get abused under the care of another as a child often growing up and ending up abusing others under their care as an adult.

old thread. i just wanted to comment on what people missed. while reading the article, i was thinking, "what kind of mother would have a stranger babysit her children?". then i kept reading and social services had evidence for two years of neglecting her children.yea, we have the sickos out there that rape small and innocent children, but we have the sicko parents who can bring innocent children in to this world and not properly care for them. if there were more responsible parents out there, then the chance of a pedophile abusing them or their family would diminish. and PLEASE! we need to do a background check on people we are going to let inside our homes to babysit some of the most precious and valuable commodoties. if you ask me, the children should be placed with the state and the mother should find herself in jail her own self as a lesson and a reminder of what we should and shouldn't do as parents.i think babysitting should be licensed through a state in which the state does the background checks. this is not an isolated occurance. this happens every day. if not molestation.....abuse....physical and mental. i think it should be illegal to babysit without a license, and i think it should also be illegal to accept babysitting from someone who isn't licenced. this can be started by excepting family members at first. i would also like to see mothers and fathers invest in cameras that record video AND audio so that if abuse does happen, wether physical or mental, that it can be stopped before any kids REALLY get hurt from the irresponsibility of parentsanimals have right too, but some parents think pawning their kid off to someone else is like pawning their dog off. it's sick BOTH ways. the molestors out there, and the selfish parents who don't have a clue or don't care enough to change their own ways!