xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goth_Punk

Totaly Love Struck! Are you?

I met this girl last year and i thought that she was the one!i was 100% smitten by her! I coul'nt take not bieng with her it was unbearable!I tought that she was gana be the one i marry! But lol i had a girlfriend so that whole idea went out the bag!!And im pround to announce that im still with my old girlfreind and i have never cheated on her! :)

So touching.I didn't get your point though.Did you or did you not cheat on your girlfriend?If you did then I don't know why your girlfriends still with you.Or maybe she gave you a second chance which Is good.Or maybe she's doing the same to you what you did to her and you didn't even notice It. Confidentially maybe you should pay more attention to your girlfriend.But as i said you didn't give enough information about your situation and I really didn't get what your point is so i can't judge your situation.

Whay i want to know is if you felt like that about somebody elde. What kind of relationship do you have with your girlfriend. From what you said it didnt seem very fair on her if you stayed with her feeling like that.

I guess the point he really is trying to make here, is don't leave the one that loves you for the one you love, as the one that loves you, maybe also be the one you love!People belive love is something that one single person can have, its something that can be 'started' by one, and must be completed by two, weather the second is a brother, sister, parents, pet etc is the determining 'love type'.I'd like to know though, you say you thought she was the one from seeing her, did you have contact that made you get to know her as well as you know your gf?, or was it just the way her **bottom** moves while she was walking? 8-)

so this post was only to say that you have never cheated on your girlfriend although your were crazy about other girl? i don't understand something,was the other girl interested in you also? by the way you wrote i got the impression that you dind't cheated her because you didn't get a chance. maybe the other girl didn't want you or something. i didn't really get the point.

It just bewildered me because you said you were 100% smitten the other girl and thought you would one day be married. But nothing happened. If nothing happened with you and her because she didnt want it too then that is unfair to your Girlfriend that you stayed with her as second choice. If nothing happened because you didnt let it because you love your Girlfriend then fair play to you and you were obvisly not 100% smitten.

Let me say that, don't let looks deceive you.You might be in love with your girlfriend,wife,husband etc. and then suddenly someone new comes in the picture,lets say someone you just met and now you gain "feelings" for that person,feelings you describe as "love".

The truth is that you are NOT in love with that person at all.You might feel an attraction or for some sort for that person.Now let me ask you.Is it worth leaving your girlfriend,husband,wife etc for this person you say you love?

The answer Is NO.You only feel an attraction for this person and not love.You shouldn't leave someone that probably loves you for an adventure.Yes an adventure because thats what it is.This attraction that you might be feeling for this new person is temporary,It will end.But true love,true love never ends.

So my advise to you is to ignore that attraction that you might have for that person because Its just a little thing and it is normally and eventually will run out.Don't go out and leave your girlfriend for this attraction or worst cheat on her.Rather ignore the attraction and concentrate on your girlfriend.

Does anyone agree?

follow your heart mate. when you're young if you are "loyal" to one girl and ignore the ones you're smitten with you could end up marrying her and... guess what... she won't be the REAL one for you.

Got to love some of the replies this forums recieves. Everyone has thier own way and experiences over the years, and i'm just going to say one thing, take advice, but live your own!The world is a caring place, in a general way, however only you can make things worse for yourself, not others. Thinking before Actions, for sure, but vision without action is worse!