xisto Community
TypoMage

Runescape Help Need help on RS? Read this

My guide to Runescape

First you must make a account(Abviously) Then get through the tutorial island. Which is basicly a island that teaches you about the games basics. You will learn on Tutorial island how to...............

(Note not in order and not Members)

Make a fire(Chop wood which goes with this)

Fishing

Cook food

Ranged(How to fight with Bow and arrows)

Combat(Attack, Defence, Strength)

Magic

Mining

Smithing

Prayer

Those are all the things you learn in tutorial island. After you get past Tutorial island you folow these instructions.

You need to get some better equipment. So you have to sell your equipment. Then you need to go buy a better sword. You can buy it from a General store people or a swordshop. Then you have to kill chickens.

Chickens can be found in the chicken farm found north from Lumbridge. They will normally drop meat feathers and bones. Collect the feathers cook the meat and bury the bones. That is already working on three skills. Repeat the steps for a while untill you have 1k worth of feathers. Then go fishing. There are many of places to go fishing in RS. When you find a place to fish fish untill your are at a high enough level to fly fish. Then you will have to go to Barbarian village. Remember to cook food still you will need this skill for later. Also fight things while your are doing it too. When you get your cooking and fishing high enough to cook and fish swordfish. Then you sell them to people for easy cash.

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

No offence but i still cant believe people actually play this game, i mean i know everybody has their own opinion but its so lame and boaring its un true. Just a personal view on it from when i downloaded it.

... its not a download game first of all.. but it does get quite boring. nice lil walk through though typomage. however i do think that 'tutorial island' speaks for its self so making a walk through on a tutorial seems kinda redundant...

No offence but i still cant believe people actually play this game, i mean i know everybody has their own opinion but its so lame and boaring its un true. Just a personal view on it from when i downloaded it.

Have you ever played it on high detail?...

You need to get some better equipment. So you have to sell your equipment. Then you need to go buy a better sword. You can buy it from a General store people or a swordshop. Then you have to kill chickens.Chickens can be found in the chicken farm found north from Lumbridge. They will normally drop meat feathers and bones. Collect the feathers cook the meat and bury the bones. That is already working on three skills. Repeat the steps for a while untill you have 1k worth of feathers. Then go fishing. There are many of places to go fishing in RS. When you find a place to fish fish untill your are at a high enough level to fly fish. Then you will have to go to Barbarian village. Remember to cook food still you will need this skill for later. Also fight things while your are doing it too. When you get your cooking and fishing high enough to cook and fish swordfish. Then you sell them to people for easy cash.

It takes a few hours fishing to get up to fly fishing and you wont be able to buy a good sword for 25gp, besides you wont even be able to weild it.

I was bored and needed some hosting credits. And it is a boring game after a lille while.(I played the game for like 4 weeks then I quit) I do not know how people stay interested in it. So umm yea.

The game used to be pretty good before it got overcrowded with an amazing ammount of idiotic noobs. all asking for money, following you everywhere, just got annoying. not to mention the number of scams that went on, i wouldnt trust anyone in that game except my close friend in real life who also played.I played for about a year and a half, was a member for half a year.. did pretty much all the quests, got bored, left. Had quite a nice collection of various expensive items that i dropped all over town (which really wants me to refind those screenshots i took as everyone mobed for my dropped items). It was fun while I played, but I just got bored of it around the time they switched to their "3d" graphics. I enjoyed the g'old 2d much more really... though some of the features that came out with the 3d version are nice :).

No true. You can trust people on this game. I gave this kid 10k(When I played it) I told him to pay me back later. He payed me back. You can trust people in that game even if they live halfway across the country. Well most people in the game you cannot trust. But most of people do not want to get reported :)

typo, no offence but that was a seriously bad guide.for all you runescape players, i suggest you visit http://2007rshelp.com/ , you can find many good guides for many aspects of runescape.by the way, you cant make one guide for all of runescape. hell, its more diverse than that...rs rules.

I'd like to point you guys into this link to Sal's Realm of Runescape. It's got he nifties guides I've ever read, both for free and paid members of Runescape. It also gets updated regularly, especially whenever there is a strange, new interesting event in-game, which comes as no surprise since its owner is, himself/herself also a Runescape player.

how to make easy money!

Runescape Help

First if you are a member if not the last sentence will explain! First you need to be level 30 go to varrock and go to where the unicorns are and kill them and go to the grand exchange and sell them for 750gp each and you will make 20k in 1 batch.This is for non-members if you are not a member go to the barbarian village and go underground in that hole and go to the second leval and kill flesh crawlers and get the herbs and runes and then go to the grand exchange and sell them!You have just learned how to make easy money if you need more help contact me on runescape on my account my accounts name is blue guy266 so buy!

-reply by blue guy266