xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gfxtrap Hits 75,000 Downloads

Since i had some free time on my hand i check out my file front account and it has hit 75,000+ downloads. It been a year since i uploaded the first pack, though i myself stopped collecting renders. Anyone that want to upload render packs that they collected give me a shout out and i can load them up for your or what not.Don't forget to keep spreading the links around and what not.

Congratz SM and all of Gfx Trap. That is a big accomplishment. That is quite a few dowloads a day on average I guess around 205 downloads each day. Soon that 75,000 will be 100,000 then 500,000 and hopefully you can start another forum just for the graphics and what not who knows how big you will get.

wooot! congrats Xisto gfx team, and saint_michael, youve worked hard to achieve the 75,000 downloads :) as pleno said, soon it will go to 100,000 and what not (is this a what not conversation or what?!?) maybe someday i will start gfx again but i quit >_< so once again congtrats and good luck with the rest of the trip to sucess! lol

Congrats all thats something to be proud of. That really is a fair rew downloads and a day 2 day basis. Well done and keep up the great work. Stuff like this help us all out. Thank you gfx team

20,000 downloads in little over a month :) MAZING! i myself have downloaded from it a couple of times :P so count me in as one of those people, how much space are all of these downloads taking up by now? a terabyte? more?

20,000 downloads in little over a month :) MAZING!
i myself have downloaded from it a couple of times :P so count me in as one of those people, how much space are all of these downloads taking up by now? a terabyte? more?

Only 3.44 GB of disk space, but 9.18 TB of bandwidth has been used so far.