xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sexymama1723

Best Game Sites

I don't play much games online, because most of them are boring. The only ones I played are classic and fun ones like Tetris or something.

But, if I really have to play something, I'll go to someplace like Miniclip. http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/

my favorite place to play online games is newgrounds it has a series of flash games that have been made flash users and some made by professionals they have games from classic to rpg but you need to have flash installed something that every user should have by now.

I would have to say that miniclips and pogo are the best ones. they have so many different games that you can play for all ages. i used to play on albinoblacksheep too at one time. but i got sick of the games there. the one that i played the most was the castel wars where you had to pick up the stick figures and drop them before the broke your castle. i like miniclips too, even though i dont play many more games on my computer. i usually play pogo the most. pogo is my favorite though.

Meanwhile I rather prefer huge games like Half-Life, Halo, Need for Speed and other Windoze based PC, I could recommend you Reflexive games, they're tiny, I think are based in flash, and well created.So go there and give a sight, maybe you find something playable to entertain your time :XD: