xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sexymama1723

Help With Webpages

Hi I really need help with something.ok I'm wanting to set up a main page for my site index.html for example. ok and my file manager is the only way i can use html to set up my webpages,but how would i go about changing the direcftory in my file manager so my main page will come up when i put in my url and index.html??? please if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

you have to click the folder icon right next to the directory that says 'public_html'. clicking on the icon will change the directory, clicking on the name will bring up the options :)hope it helps

you have a "www" folder, right?Enter there and see the index.html. That is the default page Xisto has put. And until you add your page, it shows up whenever your site address is clicked.Just make your own index.html and replace.Or you can simply edit the existing index.html provided by them.Hope this is clear.