xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Someone Elses Ads On My Site.

I have installed Asers - shop (a phpnuke module) on my site & its a really good bit of kit.Unfortunately it comes attached with someone else's advert.Its hardly subtle, & I think its a bit of a cheek for someone to use my site as a way to generate income without me getting a jot in return.Is there anyway I can either a) remove it without messing up the module, or b ) changing it so I get any funds generated by it?Ive tried contacting the site where I aquired the module from & had no reply, & i'd rather not bin the module if it can be helped.

Make sure though that when you downloaded the script, you weren't told that the ads would be there or that there is anything telling you to keep the ads. If the creator has put the ads there and requests that they remain for you to use the script then you should leave them there.