xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dontmaimyourself

Problem Transfering Credits.

I'm attempting to transfer 5 credits (regarding a previous request I made here) however I keep encountering a problem whereby I am told that I need to have more credits to transfer, and the transfer is not completed (i.e my credit count is not going down). I currently have ~20 credits, am I doing something wrong or did I just miss something really obvious. I would appreciate help on this issue as it is vital for my previous request to be completed, thank you.

You cannot transfer more than what you have means you cannot give away unless you have more than 30 credits PLUS credits you want to give away and the tax 3% fee.If you want to give away 5 credits, you need to have at least 35.15 hosting credits.Credit transfer script was written to protect your hosting account by always remaining at least 30 credits to yourself.

:) I just happen to be on when you posted. But we all try to reply as soon as we can regarding hosting account related questions.Topic resloved and closed. If you'd like to continue on this topic, please PM any moderators and request to be reopened.