xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded To 2.1.7 just keeping up with Trap17 Timeline

Forum was upgraded to v2.1.7 with newest security patch that was released by IPB. Along with this forum upgrade, the new secured shoutbox D21 v1.2 was also installed.The report feature is now correctly running so please use REPORT to find any spam. Let's keep our forum clean and free from unworthy Xisto posts. I would also like to draw your attention to our board's top menu. OpaQue is modifying to install key menu and links as drop-down style.Thank you OpaQue for working all through the night to bring this new feature on line.

Well, great for the community and great thing that now the report function is working again. This is a request to everyone that in case you find a spam post..Please use the REPORT BUTTON :)I wish that we could get the centralized reports but that will be ok for some time..I'm sure that with all the hard work OpaQue is putting in Xisto and Xisto that no one will be able to even come near to this great service :P

:) No more spaming and getting away with it,the report option is back,great news for trap now we can keep this forum on top.With every one working together we can make this a wourthy community.Lets work together to report spam,abuse,racisem etc.All you have to do is click on the report button and that's It,easy hey :P Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

Cool now the shoutbox works :)Its strange i just came on the SEO mod just kicked as before it was still saing index.php?blahblah anyway, 2.1.7 is very cool indeed!

Wow the menus are really cool. I like that new feature it'll probably be very helpful as well. Hurray back to shouting :) I think that'll help people keep on the forums a bit longer each day. I am glad the report button is back because sometimes the mods wouldn't be on so you wouldn't know who to PM. I am sure though the mods are happy they will start to recieve less and less PMs

Well done to everyone for getting this online, especially OpaQue. It's great to see the good ol' shoutbox back, and the new menus should help people find things a bit easier.

The first thing I noticed when I entered these forums was that the shoutbox was back and that the menu had changed. Then I came here and found out the report button now works! I have three things to say to all that:1. IPB have done it again! The drop-down menu style is just SO much more organised!2. Hurray! The shoutbox is back!3. Congratulations, Xisto! You've done it again! I'm glad to see that we're all part of a professional community that is successfully keeping up with the times and continually becoming better and better!