xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlternativeNick

Credits Gone? also how long before account is terminated

Hi, i had my credits up to +0.47 or so last night (about 8 hours ago) and now theyre down to about -4 again :S has anyone any idea why that would happen? ive rechecked all of my recent posts and none have a warning or anything from anybody that would explain what has happened... so i was just curiousalso, my account has been 'inactive' for a while, and i was just wondering, will it be terminated after 30 days of going negative? or once it reaches -30 credits? because i want to reactivate my account sooon :)

Well within that 8 hours your credits definately would have gone down to hit the negatives and maybe then a glitch occured. I don't know why it would have jumped to -4 but maybe it was just a glitch. That is why you are supposed to have 10 credits. Yes after 30 days your account will be terminated if you hit -30 credits. In order to get it unsuspended you must reach 4 credits atleast or have them when the script is ran (which is once an hour). Bring your credits back up to 6 at the very least to get unsuspended and I would strongly suggest 10 or more if you want to make sure it doesn't happen again for a while.

Well you won't get unterminated until you reach 4 credits so ya you might want to get more. Plus you never know if you will have to go out of town or something so you should bring it up anyway. But yes you have to keep it at 4 for atleast a few hours in order to get unterminated because the script to unsuspend only is ran once an hour.

so then what youre saying is if my account is suspended, then i get it into the positive credits (only +.57 or so) then go back into the negatives, my account is re-suspended, and my credits go back to -4?
thats confusing :S

Yup I guess that's it. I sort of figured but didn't want to give false info but I guess I did anyway. That's why they strongly suggest to keep your credits high up there because they don't want that to happen to you. I think it goes to -4 because they want you to get to 4 to get unsuspended and that was the only way to do it or something I don't know but that's just the way it works.

:P Build your credits up to atleast ten.Below ten credits can have a huge difference.Well I cn't realy tell you why It wen to negative four as I'm always above fifty credits.After thridty days your account will be treminated so I advise you to start doing some serious posting.Atleast build your credits up to 15 then you may take a rest.But below ten credits just wouldn't help you. :)

Yea, it does just bump you down to -4 once you are suspended. But luckily, by that point, credits are REALLY REALLY easy to make up, and posting regular posts are worth a lot more credits at that point. The more credits you have saved up, the harder it is to get credits from posting... so that's why I'm happy that once it's down low, it's easy to get it back up again.They do say that once you reach -30 credits you are suspended... but I haven't got that far (luckily) only about halfway or so. Does anyone know if after it does the -4 jump at the beginning if it only goes 1 credit per day down, or is there anymore jumps? I'm just curious, cause when mine has gone down, I wasn't really paying enough attention to see what it does.