xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goth_Punk

The Sims Urbz In The City On Ps2 I need help

ok guys lease if any of you people know how this game acctualy works please let me know cause i'm lost! i can't even get started in the game! i bought it yesterday thinking it's going to be like the sims on pc but damn i was sooooooooooooo wrong! it's nothing like the pc version and i din;t understand it at all!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

The Urbz is a very different game, as you do not build houses as often but more control your Sim directly. Unfortunately, I never bought this game for myself (The first in the series I didn't) so I am unable to help you. I never thought it would be any good anyway.

I think, in this game you go around making a reputation for yourself. You take the subway, or something, to certain cities, and work, pull of stunts, and i'm not sure what else. I hear it's a fun game. It's not really like the Sims, where the camera just stays at your place, while your person works. It's more interactive.