xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

Flash Games

Hi guys!!!!I was searching some Flash games. Maybe some one of you can give me an help about that!!!!!You know, I need to create a particulare effect that alllow me to do some knid of 3d room, where you can trun around your self and whach walls. Than I will put link in tha walls, so that I will create a Labyrint game.any suggestion is apreciatedALEXVIII

dude you are the most confusing pearson alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or maby i'm just insane! one of the two!but i'm sure you'll get all the help you could ever want on here!!! :)

Edited by Goth_Punk (see edit history)

Ok, so you want to make a sort of 3D maze game on the internet?

I think I have a way, but instead of flash, use Java. Using 3D webmaker you can design a 3D website.

Clicky

That is where you download the software, and people who view your site will only need a browser and java!

Have you tried that ninja game or whatever you call it? "N" was it? That one where you're the stick figured dude and you have to go through the door while escaping all those ninja killing machines like lasers, sensor bots, machine guns, missile launchers, electrical platforms and all that. And you have to collect those gold coin thingos too! It's pretty fun, although it can get notoriously difficult during the later stages (although there are some handy cheats there to skip levels for you >=]. And it's downloadable as an .exe file so you can put it on a USB flash drive and play it elsewhere.